• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

T&T and the other Asian grocery stores I've been to have nightmare parking lots, but I think I've just gotten used to it at this point.

I'm in Mississauga and the T&T parking lot there is a train wreck. Haven't gone in a while.

Went to a few other Asian grocers and it's the same
story

Mentok

Banned
Did Matthews get a Hat Trick in Development Camp?

No.

Did he Deke someone?

No.

Officially a bust, and doesn't play the Ontario way. No good american secret commie.

I heard his personality is locker room "cancer". They should trade him for Jagr immediately.

Now as I was pulling out, she resisted and that counter force pushed some semen into her canal. I base this on the load I ejaculated relative to what was in the condom... And my crotch. I immediately freaked out. I am still freaking out.

Greatest deductive logic I've EVER read! Thank you for that thread :)

http://www.rds.ca/videos/hockey/lnh/canadiens/canadiens-charles-hudon-et-ses-mains-3.1191300

HUDON

BRUH

bTmi8mt.gif

The top hat and cane wrecks me every time.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
what the fuck did you guys do to offseason-GAF

back in my day we posted hot girl gifs

now? Poop. literally shit.

zroid

Banned
As a rehabilitated anime watcher (6 years clean), I cannot emphasize strongly enough: never watch anime

Don't worry, The Office and IASIP gifs are gonna make a comeback. Same with Arrested Development and various other non-anime shows.

Line_HTX

I take a nap for an hour, wake up and I see a very old classic.

Whut is going on...

Edit: NOT THAT ONE.

OH NO NO. OH MY GOD, DON'T DO THIS, JHON! NO!!

aaayyy lmao going into my last semester with a job lined up in December all of a sudden my financial aid got cut and I need to scramble and come up with $3500 cash money before September

Thanks Obama.

Pretty sure this is how HaloGAF got banned.

Nah that got banned because a large chunk of the regulars were incredibly hostile and aggressive toward anybody and everybody who did not conform their opinions to what the veterans wanted when it came to the game.

I don't see all the fans of Original 6 teams going around bitching about anything and everything the league has done to change the game of hockey over the years even though a good chunk of the new rules are for the better. I don't see them complaining about new fans of new teams and about how they weren't around when the league first came about and how they don't know what's really good for the NHL.

Instead we all just bitch about Smelly.

Top Bottom