• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
at least it opened another buyout window for cowen to fuck off

Ah shit we are unlikely to be able to walk away from these

We're so fucked cap wise lol

Jared Boll?

Jeff Shultz?

Mason Raymond?

MOTHERFUCKER

Gkr542V.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Of the 24 players to file for arbitration, 4 are Rangers (Kevin Hayes, Chris Kreider, Dylan McIlrath, JT Miller).

Samyy

Brandon Pridham has a lot of work ahead of him. The leafs cap is gonna be tight this season.

Definitely can let Holland go, find someone to take him for anything.
Need to dump one of Michalek/Greening/Laich - might be easier to dump Bozak though.

zroid

Banned
You know you drafted a good one
(Keaton Middleton)
when he says he models his game after Dalton Prout

Samyy

You know you drafted a good one
(Keaton Middleton)
when he says he models his game after Dalton Prout

I wonder how much of this is just coaches forcing players into "cliche" roles based on their physical attributes though, he's probably been told to play that type of game. Hopefully here at camp and when they have their meetings they'll discuss that stuff with him.

zroid

Banned
Good god, the Boll contract is for 2 years, and it's one way!

It's low enough that the cap hit can be fully buried in the AHL, but the Ducks are a budget team... yeesh

I wonder how much of this is just coaches forcing players into "cliche" roles based on their physical attributes though, he's probably been told to play that type of game. Hopefully here at camp and when they have their meetings they'll discuss that stuff with him.

I don't have a terribly hard time rationalizing any of the other draft picks, but this dude is a weird one. Going to be interesting to see how he develops.

Samyy

Good god, the Boll contract is for 2 years, and it's one way!

It's low enough that the cap hit can be fully buried in the AHL, but the Ducks are a budget team... yeesh

Ducks can look forward to him taking up a roster spot to play 4 minutes a night

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
yo Red, wherever you are, that new Logic mixtape is hawwwwttt
I don't listen to Logic bruh, won't have time even if I did with new Q coming out Friday, and Frank Ocean this month.

I BELIEVE

Quick

Banned
I don't listen to Logic bruh, won't have time even if I did with new Q coming out Friday, and Frank Ocean this month.

I BELIEVE

New Frank Ocean? Good joke, bruh. Frank Ocean's gonna catfish everyone.

I also believe

imBask

Banned

I BELIEVE

I think you can cross Franc Ocean for the next... let's say forever, and replace it with Logic

we've been thinkin 'bout you, Frank :'(

Did Matthews get a Hat Trick in Development Camp?

No.

Did he Deke someone?

No.

Officially a bust, and doesn't play the Ontario way. No good american secret commie.

Top Bottom