• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Nah that got banned because a large chunk of the regulars were incredibly hostile and aggressive toward anybody and everybody who did not conform their opinions to what the veterans wanted when it came to the game.

I don't see all the fans of Original 6 teams going around bitching about anything and everything the league has done to change the game of hockey over the years even though a good chunk of the new rules are for the better. I don't see them complaining about new fans of new teams and about how they weren't around when the league first came about and how they don't know what's really good for the NHL.

Instead we all just bitch about Smelly.

At least I don't post anime poop gifs.

also omg Pokemon GO is releasing RIGHT NOW omgomgomg

(yes I can see the irony in the two above statements, but Pokemon is god-tier anime/games)

really sportsnet?
trGcUni.png

zroid

Banned
also omg Pokemon GO is releasing RIGHT NOW omgomgomg

Where? I don't think it's in Canada yet?

it's kind of disappointing that it's only launching with the original 150, not sure how much I'm gonna use it till there's more variety

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

it's kind of disappointing that it's only launching with the original 150, not sure how much I'm gonna use it till there's more variety

Releasing at midnight

so... that should be right now in Canada, let Apple work its magic. It's out on Android already for what it's worth. (and in NZ on iOS)

or maybe midnight PST, who knows...

zroid

Banned
The Backes contract is even crazier when you realize he's going to be their 3C and for the same AAV they could have just kept Eriksson or brought back Lucic... two younger players who would have played in the top 6.

edit: not bad heretic

Shit anime.

That's where we are?

Posting gifs of actual anime shit?

What the fuck.

Friends, I'll be the first to shit on anime (huehuehue) but FLCL is actually THE shit. It's very nice and lovely.

Y'know... for anime.

You mean it's VERY GOOD that it's only launching with the original 151 because oh my god who gives a shit about any expanded pokémon past that. Fucccckkk ouuutta heeeeere.

is this a continuation of that pregnant thread?

my dude... nice

imBask

Banned
Tony is taking calls because his wife doesn't want the AC on at night.

For context it's hot as shit in Montreal

imBask

Banned
feels like 37C (98 F for you non-commies) today

I don't care what anyone says, that's unbearable. Anything over 20C (68F) shouldn't exist

feels like 37C (98 F for you non-commies) today

I don't care what anyone says, that's unbearable. Anything over 20C (68F) shouldn't exist

Yuck I couldn't live in that kind of heat.Global Warming is real,friends.

I'm right with you, early 20s to mid 20s C Is my kind of summer weather,

imBask

Banned
Yuck I couldn't live in that kind of heat.Global Warming is real,friends.

I'm right with you, early 20s to mid 20s C Is my kind of summer weather,

My apartment is made in such a way that the AC never makes it to my room. If I don't post tomorrow, call the cops

zroid

Banned
My apartment is made in such a way that the AC never makes it to my room. If I don't post tomorrow, call the cops

My room is the same way in our house. It's exacerbated because my PC is there and it generates a ton of heat which basically gets trapped. I don't even bother turning the PC on during the day in summer, and at night it's cooler to turn the A/C off and open the windows.

Mentok

Banned
Hipster Desharnais ready to get Therrien his morning coffee

s2fikvs.png

I just read an interesting article on DD and about how this coming year he'll have to showcase all he has to fight for an NHL contract next season (not necessarily with the Habs, but anywhere). Even then, he may have to accept a 3rd line role and significant reduction in pay.

imBask

Banned
My room is the same way in our house. It's exacerbated because my PC is there and it generates a ton of heat which basically gets trapped. I don't even bother turning the PC on during the day in summer, and at night it's cooler to turn the A/C off and open the windows.

I'm honestly considering buying a 2nd, smaller AC just for my room at night, although i'd have to by a vertical AC and they're apparently rarer than Leafs success

Cake Boss

Banned
Lol I am playing NHL 14 and honestly you could have told me that this was NHL 17 and I would have believed you. This was the last full featured packed NHL before they gutted the whole thing.

GMConnected was amazing ;_;
If they tweaked some of its small flaws and performance issues, they could have had something amazing here.

If I was opulent enough, I would open up my own studio to make hockey games and a sequel to 3v3.

Curufinwe

We have central air which is too loud to run all night, so I bought two BedJets on their Kickstarter last year.

They work great at keeping the bed cool by blowing air into the custom fitted top sheet, or above a regular top sheet.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I'm honestly considering buying a 2nd, smaller AC just for my room at night, although i'd have to by a vertical AC and they're apparently rarer than Leafs success

I don't have AC. Vertical one would probably work best for my apartment but I haven't seen any.

Plus, right now I can't even open my widows due to some work they are doing outside.

Quick

Banned
My AC at work is pretty nice. It's silent and doesn't turn my office into an igloo. My window is also facing away from the sun for the most part, so I can open it up and get some natural light without burning to a crisp.

Top Bottom