• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

buy Gears of War. Shit, even buy the trilogy. Amazing games, but the first is my favourite.

Forza 4 and Horizon are great racers for what they do.

The exclusive JRPGs for the system are nice curiosities but Tales of Vesperia and Lost Odyssey are legitimately good in my eyes. The Last Remnant is kinda cool but runs like shit on 360.

Halo 4 single player is not bad if you go in expecting a characterised Chief over the empty vessel of the other games.

A lot of early third party games run notably better on 360, so if there are any you missed out on before I'd get them there.

Also if for some reason you have Kinect with it... don't sleep on Dance Central if you like rhythm games

I'm definitely going to get the Gears of Wars but first I need a Xbox 360 hard drive so I can play Jet Set Radio Future again

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Haven't been able to watch the game tonight, but apparently Radulov & Beaulieu are dominating, really hoping Radulov pays off. Also Shaw is still an idiot, shocker.

Red what do you think of Young Thug's Jeffery Album.
I despise Young Thug. I recognize his talent, but his music just isn't for me, I haven't enjoyed anything I've ever heard from him. I'm in the 1% of rap fans who don't like him though.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What Therrien wants him to do, you mean
Nah, this is all Bergevin. He scouted Shaw when he was in Chicago and was the one to convince them to draft him. He also clearly believes there was something missing in the dressing room last season which he thinks Shaw will fill, and seeing all the quotes from the Hawks players, Bowman himself and now comments like that from Beaulieu seem to validate that. All that said, I still wish he wasn't on the team and don't like the contract.

imBask

Banned
Beaulieu played well? I'm telling ya he's going to have the season of a lifetime with Weber this year

Take him in a late round in your pools

Matthews isn't that bad looking imo. I mean he is no Willy Nylander, but most swedes aren't even a Nylander either.

tumblr_nbwsigOlh21rn5vzno1_500.gif

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

iLLmAtlc

Speaking of Canucks, they're having a hell of a time with the Sharks C squad even tho they're up.

Corsi performance

Horvat 46%
Baertschi 51%
Virtanen 38%
Gaunce 33%

Subban 33%
Larsen 31%
Pedan 33%
Trymamkin 25%

all from guys the nucks were hoping would move the needle this year. >_> Tho main reason is because they got cratered in the 1st (32-8 Sharks shot attempts).

RC

Banned
Speaking of Canucks, they're having a hell of a time with the Sharks C squad even tho they're up.

Corsi performance

Horvat 46%
Baertschi 51%
Virtanen 38%
Gaunce 33%

Subban 33%
Larsen 31%
Pedan 33%
Trymamkin 25%

all from guys the nucks were hoping would move the needle this year. >_> Tho main reason is because they got cratered in the 1st (32-8 Sharks shot attempts).

It's going to be a long crappy season.

Again.

Socreges

Banned

Corsi performance

Horvat 46%
Baertschi 51%
Virtanen 38%
Gaunce 33%

Subban 33%
Larsen 31%
Pedan 33%
Trymamkin 25%

raw

Canucks will be terrible this year but I think it's a bit early to start the post mortem

Top Bottom