• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Hey Leafs fans have you heard of Sergachev?

oh shit Sergachev just touched the puck

omg he made a pass, Sergachev did it!

@mirtle James Mirtle
Wow this Sergachev kid sure makes my dick hard hmmm hmmmm

@snet Sportsnet
Slap my ass and call me a donkey, Sergachev is the greatest player of all time

Guys have you heard? Sergachev likes mustard in his hot dog, omg

good.

ShaneB

Vacation soon over. I don't really want to leave.

SpTGrEk.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Weird, it's almost like Price is a great goalie and his unbeaten international record isn't an accident and due to all the good players on his teams over the year 🤔

Red_Man

Hudson has these great flashes, but disappears for the rest of the game. Not sure what he needs to keep going, he's been pretty disappointing all camp.

Red_Man

Doughty literally doing the exact move and puck loss that Subban gets crucified for and is the reason he's not even on the team.

Admittedly, if the Ducks continue to be terrible, I'm going to start watching more Leafs games (along with Ducks, except if they get blown out).

Gotta find something hockey related to be worthwhile to watch.

Red_Man

Multiple Habs beat guys saying that Sergachev is NHL ready now. Good to hear such high praise, but I have a difficult time seeing them keeping him up, not to mention the blue line is already so crowded.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Dammit Leafs. Yesterday you guys weren't even playing and have already bombarded this thread with Leafs talk. Go away please and I hope Matthews demands a trade immediately.

imBask

Banned
Multiple Habs beat guys saying that Sergachev is NHL ready now. Good to hear such high praise, but I have a difficult time seeing them keeping him up, not to mention the blue line is already so crowded.

NHL ready? did you mean motherfucking all star team ready?

He's looks wise beyond his years. Great Hockey sense. I would like him on the team. Probably on the third line with Pateryn or something

Top Bottom