• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Quick

Banned

Let's run this over with the "I'm so cool because fuck being PC" machine:

Who gives a shit? - Check. Downplaying the issue at large. Harrison Ford whogivesashit.gif also acceptable.

Let him make the movie he wants with the actors he wants in it. - Check. Excusing the film for its poor/lack of attempt at diversifying its cast.

Outrage over nothing by the PC police yet again. - Check. Dismissing the outrage entirely as some hysterical nonsense.

Fucking babies. - Check. Insult at the end. Harrison Ford whogivesashit.gif also acceptable.

zroid

Banned
14478518_347065002301011_932660970189225984_n.jpg

zroid

Banned
I wonder if Team NA would have gotten a booze party in the locker room if they won

technically they're all legal drinking age in Ontario, but that would be weird af lol

Congrats to all the Canadians here! You won a meaningless trophy.
alright in all honesty congrats. I have to play the bad boy or else I'll get beat up

I wonder if Team NA would have gotten a booze party in the locker room if they won

technically they're all legal drinking age in Ontario, but that would be weird af lol

If Jaden Smith flies his whole family to Paris for his birthday just so he can drink, then athletes can do it too. But... Ontario.

Also it's 18+ here in Australia and I grew up jusssst fi- who are you people

zroid

Banned
god, I was just watching the boxscore ticker on the news channel and saw Reimer's name come up for Florida

brought a tear to me eye ;_;

Pikma

Banned
You said this before then told me I'm not cool. I accept you as a devils fan, but as a Roman reigns fan I can't.
Shut up nobody cares about your opinion around here, you'll take my approval, as long as you continue to fuck with anyone not named Pikma, and you'll like it

People care about my opinion! Sorry pik, unless you got tickets to a gaga show or acdc I can't be friends with you. You're not even a true devils fan anyways.

I'm a horrible Canadian.

I slept like absolute shit last night, falling asleep at about 5-something and waking up at about 9. I was tired all day, but pushed myself and gamed/did other things around the house.

When it came time to sit/lay down and watch the World Cup, I made it to the second period and just couldn't keep my eyes open. I didn't want to sleep, but it was inevitable, despite all the ice cream and Ginger Ale. So, I hit record and passed out.

I'm going to watch the rest now, but an email that was in my spam already spoiled it for me :(. Though I'm definitely happy.

Speaking of which, when do you think the Team Canada jerseys will go on severe discount? I want to pick one up, but maybe for $70-90. Pretty much anyone but Bouwmeester, Marchandt.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
none of the world cup players will be playing tonight

no auston matthews or zaitsev

fucccccck

but at least there's marner

Top Bottom