• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
If these preseason games are any indication, this Rangers team is going to be really fun to watch, at least on the offensive side of things.

Also, Holden blows.

10-fantasmas-de-shadow-moses--a-equipe-de-producao-de-metal-gear-solid-incluindo-o-criador-hideo-kojima-pode-ser-encontrado-em-forma-de-espectro-em-varios-lugares-dentro-do-jogo-1378216844380_956x500.jpg

the Nylanders tonight

Played some more NHL 17 today. I was happy with how things went.

I only played Franchise, and had a game against the Oilers next. Talbot was stopping everything, but I tied it. Then they scored with just a handful of minutes (on 4 minute periods) left, and I figured I'd lost.

Threw as much as possible at the net, and Matthews got a juicy rebound with 2.2 seconds left, and it went in. I cheered.

Then captain Matthews scored in OT.

He scored the next game, as well. I'd moved him to the top line after the OT goal. But he just got moved back to the fourth line because Gardiner got injured and the assistant coach changed the lines.

I had brought Hyman up, as I had an open roster spot, and Marner was scratched in favour of Hyman and both he and Matthews were on the fourth line with Moore (who I traded Laich for.) Hyman ended up getting two goals.

After that, I traded Colin Greening for a third or fourth rounder from Chicago, to free up a spot for Marner and Hyman.

Quick

Banned
I could never play as the Leafs in Be A GM/Franchise mode, I always choose a west coast team instead.

Anyway, I had a chance to play NHL 17 last night. The new animations for skaters and goalies seem more noticeable now, especially when a player picks up the puck on his backhand while turning. I like the small details.

I noticed texture pop-in during the first faceoff in one of my games, but I'm hoping that was a one-off thing.

Already sick of the pre-game chatter between Doc and Olczyk. NBA 2K17 has rotating commentary now, I do wish EA would rip that off for NHL.

Anyway, I'm watching Matt Martin being interviewed right now, and it feels like hockey season now with the generic hockey player answers lol.

Curufinwe

How had I never heard of season opening injury reserve before now.

We had an AHL guy hurt his shoulder last night which sucks, but at least it won't affect the Flyers cap.

Stasis

Watching both Rangers and Habs games with a Habs fan buddy. Fun stuff.

Sergachev seems decent. We're switching a lot. Any Habs fans wanna chime in on his performance tonight? We prolly missed some stuff. I have Meta for Rangers input =)

Hoffbae!!!

From

PHHHHIIIIILLLLLLLLL

Varone Pepperoni

Watching both Rangers and Habs games with a Habs fan buddy. Fun stuff.

Sergachev seems decent. We're switching a lot. Any Habs fans wanna chime in on his performance tonight? We prolly missed some stuff. I have Meta for Rangers input =)

Sergachev has looked great. Lehkonen looked good so far. Condon is Condon. Big Mac looked great too

Cake Boss

Banned
Wow a perfect example shit shift of why Boroshit is so bad at hockey.

Fans at a pass with no pressure on him, and when he does pass it. He passes it tape to tape to the opposing player.

imBask

Banned
Hey Leafs fans have you heard of Sergachev?

oh shit Sergachev just touched the puck

omg he made a pass, Sergachev did it!

@mirtle James Mirtle
Wow this Sergachev kid sure makes my dick hard hmmm hmmmm

@snet Sportsnet
Slap my ass and call me a donkey, Sergachev is the greatest player of all time

Guys have you heard? Sergachev likes mustard in his hot dog, omg

@mirtle James Mirtle

@snet Sportsnet

does he giggle though?

imBask

Banned
Seriously the best
Entertainer
Ridiculously good
Goat
Annihilate the opposition
Crazy good
Hot damn look at him
Electrifying
Very best

@mirtle James Mirtle

@snet Sportsnet

Hey that's pretty good

Sergachev isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a player with such an ability and movement with the puck? Sergachev puts the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. Crosby breaks records. Ovechkin breaks records. Sergachev breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.

Top Bottom