• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
"The Auston Matthews quiz, brought to you buy Auston Matthews. Auston Matthews, we talk about him a lot"

Meanwhile at Sportsnet they're completely oblivious to how annoying they are.

Edit: I take that back. They come back to an interview with Gardiner and only ask about Matthews.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
You guys all laughed at the trade, where are you now?! I see no reason why his scoring rate won't continue through the season.

My boy Davey too, I always believed in him.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This Rangers team has a ton of really fast, sudden, explosive offensive potential. It doesn't all click just yet, but when it does it could be a lot of fun to watch. And that's without Zuccarello.

The defense is still definitely worrisome, though. Something drastic is going to have to be done eventually. Thankfully we still have a first round pick in 2017 to shop around!

weber.jpg

The fastest gun from the west

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Babcock going from Team Canada to this is like trading in his Ferrari 458 for a 92 Honda Civic

Vyse24

This Rangers team has a ton of really fast, sudden, explosive offensive potential. It doesn't all click just yet, but when it does it could be a lot of fun to watch. And that's without Zuccarello.

The defense is still definitely worrisome, though. Something drastic is going to have to be done eventually. Thankfully we still have a first round pick in 2017 to shop around!

I bet Gorton is still trying to land Shattenkirk.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I actually really like these lines, with Pacioretty in for Ghetto obviously.

Hopefully McCarron can continue to develop in the AHL, and maybe grab that third line centre spot after they don't re-sign DD.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm really praying that Staal's play is more a matter of him just not giving a shit than anything else. The alternative does not bode well.

Stasis

That's how I feel. Lots of potential up front. We're icing only one "true" line right now and it's hot. With everyone on up front we can have fun.

Back end... oy.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Brady Skjei needed to have a great game tonight to make the opening night roster, and he hasn't had it. At all. Bus ride to Hartford coming for him.

Top Bottom