• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Damn that was nice how the habs kept control of that puck.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Holy fuck

961042858-Shroom_growing.gif

calder

Did I just get an alert from the NHL app that Matthews scored his first exhibition goal? I fucking did? When will this bullshit end?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Did I just get an alert from the NHL app that Matthews scored his first exhibition goal? I fucking did? When will this bullshit end?
If it makes you feel any better the Leafs are getting caved in, in every other way.

Stasis

Man I'm cheering for the Habs this year too, except when they're up against us. Fuck it.

ESPECIALLY against the Leafs. And Bruins.

Kreider hiding behind the linesman before "challenging" Gudas was funny.

Missed most of the game sadly but yeah, Kreider can hit but he's no fighter. Dunno about "hiding" but he's certainly not gonna go around challenging people. Good Ass is a little bulldog. Dude you love on your team but hate in general. Komarov.

Still wanna see a McIlrath vs. Gudas deal but AV will prolly bench Mc all season in favor of G so, woe is me!

Quick

Banned
My stream cut out before the start of the third, but the game was over at that point anyway.

Red, your boy AGally looking really quick. I assume it's the beard.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Encouraging game in every way, still don't see Sergachev staying up past 9 games but everyone else looked great.

My stream cut out before the start of the third, but the game was over at that point anyway.

Red, your boy AGally looking really quick. I assume it's the beard.
Dude put in work this summer, should have a beast year.

zroid

Banned
I haven't been watching for the most part but Rielly has had an absolutely horrendous game Corsi wise.

Gardiner and Carrick have been great on the other hand

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kreider hiding behind the linesman before "challenging" Gudas was funny.
They were both behind officials. :D

AV: "We're having a debate between 8 Ds and 13 forwards, do we keep 14 forwards, or do we start with 7 and 13 for 22?"
Translation: "We have no fucking idea what we're doing."

According to AV, they may still have up to 25 players come Monday.

Top Bottom