• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Hey, any of you anime-loving bastards want my God Eater Resurrection PS4 code? Came with my copy of GE2 Rage Burst, but I already bought Resurrection digitally and don't give a damn about whatever costume DLC it adds for GE2.

Figured I'd ask here before I gave it out to some random on gaming side.

Hey, any of you anime-loving bastards want my God Eater Resurrection PS4 code? Came with my copy of GE2 Rage Burst, but I already bought Resurrection digitally and don't give a damn about whatever costume DLC it adds for GE2.

Figured I'd ask here before I gave it out to some random on gaming side.

I'll take it

PM me it

Hey Canuck fans, Schuey thinks you're trash.

oBaBzf8.png

zroid

Banned
Russell to oilers confirmed lol
beautiful

it is just one year though, so eh

let this be a lesson to all of us for believing bullshit rumours on free agency day which are probably too ridiculous to be true

"Canucks, Habs, and Leafs engaged in a bidding war for Kris Russell." Right.

If you guys were serious about a 2012 redraft, don't see how #1 isn't Forsberg at this point. AGally is probably #2, then probably Lindholm, Ghost Bear, and Reilly to round out the top 5.

Between those last three and guys like Murray, Parayko, Trouba, and Maataa that draft is looking really good for D. Damn.

zroid

Banned
If you guys were serious about a 2012 redraft, don't see how #1 isn't Forsberg at this point. AGally is probably #2, then probably Lindholm, Ghost Bear, and Reilly to round out the top 5.

Between those last three and guys like Murray, Parayko, Trouba, and Maataa that draft is looking really good for D. Damn.

Parayko was in that draft? i keep thinking he's older for some reason

i would have to say he's a clear top 5 then. better than Rielly for sure.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
beautiful

it is just one year though, so eh

let this be a lesson to all of us for believing bullshit rumours on free agency day which are probably too ridiculous to be true

"Canucks, Habs, and Leafs engaged in a bidding war for Kris Russell." Right.

I was telling you guys this when the rumours were popping up!

But nobody listens to rational Kave!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

Probably a better draft than some people give credit for.

Dat number one pick though 😆

Top Bottom