• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

zroid

Banned
13 hits and 3 runs for the Rangers. I'd be salty.

this is what happens when the luckiest team in baseball goes to the postseason and their luck turns around

that said, jays pitching definitely isn't going to pull a houdini act again this series. need to be better in gm 3.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
this is what happens when the luckiest team in baseball goes to the postseason and their luck turns around

that said, jays pitching definitely isn't going to pull a houdini act again this series. need to be better in gm 3.

Yup

Bout time that horseshoe fell out of their ass.

calder

Pfft, I think the pitching game 3 will be lights out.
CuL9KbtW8AEkDV2.jpg

Socreges

Banned
When's hockey and why do we start a day late? I don't think I can take the whole 24h of leafs fan talking about how Matthews "looked good eventhough he did nothing" against the Snes
Because Habs aren't marquee. There are 4 games on Day 1. All marquee. Like the Battle of Alberta.

The Canucks first play on Day 4.

iLLmAtlc

My fantasy top 5 based on TV coverage, draft accordingly

1. Conor McDavid
2. Auston Matthews
3. Mitch Marner
4. Sidney Crosby
5. Jonathan Taves

Breaking Habs Roster News!

Renaud Lavoie
‏@renlavoietva
2 rookies will start the season in MTL. No surprise: Arrturi Lehkonen and Mikhail Sergachev. Both had a great camp. #canadiens #tvasports

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pikma

Banned
What the fuck has happened to our community, this is not how it used to be

We need to do something and do it NOW

#MakeNHLGAFGreatAgain

iLLmAtlc

Listen, folks. I hear this all the time, whenever I talk to people, and I talk to a lot of really great, beautiful GAF members. And they tell me, they say, “illmatic, our forum doesn't win anymore. We don't win at having the most members. We don't win at having the most posts, and we're just getting killed by the anime guys and the Leaf fans." And they are fed up. Fed up with the anime guys laughing in their faces and the Leaf fans taking all our jobs -- and they're right! This forum isn't fair, and we have to fix it folks. Have to. And there's only one way to do it and you know it: we're gonna make NHL gaf great again, OK?

Pikma

Banned
When AnimeGAF sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

mdubs

Banned
You all laugh now, but Chiarelli's going to be the one laughing when he uses the cap space saved by trading away Yakupov to sign Kris Russell to a mega-deal

Pikma

Banned
I get that he was a 1st overall pick, but does anybody honestly expect Yak to still be in the league in a few years? If he can't hack it with McDavid I have a tough time believing he'll gel with whatever 3rd or 4th liners the blues put him with
Even a fucking team mascot is worth more than a 3rd conditional pick and a contract dump tho

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
When AnimeGAF sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best that ever will be.

And I'm not even from AnimeGAF, I'm just stating facts.

Top Bottom