• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
the "late people" thread in OT is making me legit salty, I can't

Some of the response from the people who are late :|

Depending on what it is, 5-10 minutes I don't mind so much. Anything more then I'll be annoyed.

I'm the person who is 10-15 minutes early and will sit in my car until I can arrive at the precise time. And when I am the one who is late, I feel awful.

Wasn't it a DM that went public of him trying to hit on women on twitter?

Since after hours is back on CBC. Can we bring it back to GAF too?

Ha, yes. Ye olde 'Tweet out a DM where you're trying to cheat on your s/o then lock your account' maneuver.

NHL After Dark was a product of its time. I don't think it could be rebooted; too many anime dudes in here now.

zroid

Banned
Waivers:

STANISLAV GALIEV
WSH

CHRISTIAN THOMAS
WSH

BRAD MALONE
WSH

PAUL CAREY
WSH

MARTIN FRK
DET

NICK JENSEN
DET

LANDON FERRARO
STL

DEREK RYAN
CAR

MITCHELL CALLAHAN
DET

BRIAN LASHOFF
DET

ERIC TANGRADI
DET

DUSTIN TOKARSKI
ANA

DUNCAN SIEMENS
COL

Yawnier

Banned
Seguin, Hall and Yakupov traded for Larsson, a 3rd and for 3 years of Louis Eriksson.

Fuck we dodged a bullet, I remember wanting him to be our GM. ��

Personally I can't wait until the Chiapet trades RNH for a #5D and a 4th line grinder next june/july.

article_8221169a-fd87-4839-a6f1-5cdabc5dbc9e.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So in terms of the fringe young forwards: Brown, Leivo, Hyman, are still with the team

Hyman seems like a lock to make the team with how much Babcock has praised him.

Leivo I heard would have to clear waivers. No clue on Brown's status.

yyzjohn

Banned

Don't think Brown has to clear so he could be out for that fact alone. Can move him up and down without risk.

Yawnier

Banned

Brown I think is waiver exempt for another season but Babs is a huge fan of his work ethic and attitude. He's not a flashy player but he has had a solid pre-season in that he doesn't look of place.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Don't think Brown has to clear so he could be out for that fact alone. Can move him up and down without risk.

If that's the case I'll probably put it for Brown to be sent down with him being the first guy up if an injury happens or someone falls off over the first few weeks.

I'm already preparing my body for Prust making the roster.

RC

Banned
Ha, yes. Ye olde 'Tweet out a DM where you're trying to cheat on your s/o then lock your account' maneuver.

NHL After Dark was a product of its time. I don't think it could be rebooted; too many anime dudes in here now.

I still have some unused banners.

yyzjohn

Banned
beautiful

it is just one year though, so eh

let this be a lesson to all of us for believing bullshit rumours on free agency day which are probably too ridiculous to be true

"Canucks, Habs, and Leafs engaged in a bidding war for Kris Russell." Right.

Wasn't it Dreger recently who said as many as 8 teams were still in the mix for Russell and it would be a multi-year contract? Dreger is about as reliable as Eklund.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Please go on

I went into the wikileaks thread and contested that everyone saying that all of it was "nothing" is wrong. Some people got upset, I responded. Now I'm scared to go back because I'm convinced I've been roped into an intractable debate

Hillbots kinda scare me

The wikileaks dump is devastating, which is why the Clinton campaign hit Trump with their nuke so early. There's a reason it went down like this.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The defensive pairings AV is running in practice, in order:

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Klein
Skjei-McIlrath
Holden-Clendening

It's gonna be a loooong season.

Pikma

Banned
The wikileaks dump is devastating, which is why the Clinton campaign hit Trump with their nuke so early. There's a reason it went down like this.
I tried to give that shit a read but I got bored and decided to eat it instead

Would you mind explaining the devastating part for me?

Foggy

Wow, so that "pussy" video might actually sink Trump. Here I was thinking it was just going to roll off him like everything else.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wow, so that "pussy" video might actually sink Trump. Here I was thinking it was just going to roll off him like everything else.
It's absolutely mind blowing to me that this is what sinks his ship. This election has been other worldly.

Top Bottom