• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Lol why is Norm Powell at summer league? Just killing it

I think he flat out requested to do it. I remember him talking a lot leading up to this that he wanted to go back and play and win.

Cause yeah it's the only reason I could even see him being there right now.

I think he flat out requested to do it. I remember him talking a lot leading up to this that he wanted to go back and play and win.

Cause yeah it's the only reason I could even see him being there right now.

He's going to be even better than he was this year. He was out of control in that Pacers playoff series

iLLmAtlc

Speaking of which you guys ever try disc golf before? It's like playing golf with a frisbee but there's a team component to it (better throw between partners is where your next shot is).

It's a lot of fun and in bc it's free to use the course, you just need frisbees

Socreges

Banned
Finally watched Winter Soldier. Damn good movie. Better than Age of Ultron imo

Ready to see Civil War now

Is Thor Dark World worth seeing? I think it's the only MCU movie I haven't seen

Speaking of which you guys ever try disc golf before? It's like playing golf with a frisbee but there's a team component to it (better throw between partners is where your next shot is).

You can do that with golf and many do. "Best shot"

You can do that with golf and many do. "Best shot"

Civil War is even better.

Socreges

Banned
Just stumbled across this. lol

What precedes that post are two deleted accounts (ie, not banned but DELETED) and what follows that post is everyone carrying on conversation as if that didn't just happen.

I frolf a few times a summer usually. We never do the partners thing you mentioned, but even singles is fun.

Although around here there is a big stigma that 99% of frolfers are potheads sneaking blunts in and smoking while they play. Which is largely true. Technically the park is open until about 10PM but cops always show up around 8 and basically close the place down.

Depends on why you want to watch it. If you like any of the characters (Loki especially), then go for it.

If you go in wanting to see a good movie, probably avoid.

I don't think it's bad, but it's definitely pretty weak and far from good. Which apparently makes me have a higher opinion of it than most on this website who think it is the worst film to ever cross their eyes.

Iron Man 3 was atrocious and compared to that, Thor 2 is fantastic.

imBask

Banned
RIP imbask

I love Evilore he really is the best, I love his website and he can do whatever he wants

always-sunny-milk-steak-preview.jpg

ShaneB

Sounds like every round of golf for me

My rounds always fluctuate. One part of my game will always stink while the others are doing well.

That's sucks. Last week, I had a great 9 holes, and it was on sand greens too, lol

Nicely done!

Civil War is even better.

Meh. I won't call it Civil Bore since I enjoyed it at the time, but it should've been called Civil Dispute.

edit: Dang, UFC sold for 4 billion. Guess those rumours were accurate.

I was a Ducks fan before moving to Toronto.

Quack Quack Quack.

No finer ex-Ducks fan <3

Only between dopey and his hand.

Also me and dstrdl

do...do we tell them we're dating or?

I gave mine to dstrdl :D

And I never forget it <3

Justice came out with new content last week, so witness the French electronic scene resurgence.

If it helps the retrowave/synthwave scene at all - bring it.

Marvie_3

Banned
I frolf a few times a summer usually. We never do the partners thing you mentioned, but even singles is fun.

Although around here there is a big stigma that 99% of frolfers are potheads sneaking blunts in and smoking while they play. Which is largely true. Technically the park is open until about 10PM but cops always show up around 8 and basically close the place down.
This is the only frolf I know:

https://youtu.be/hieqshciy5U

Heretic

That fucking Facebook and Twitter button... Useless feature for sure haha. I thought I had some crazy malware when I first saw it.

Quick

Banned
That fucking Facebook and Twitter button... Useless feature for sure haha. I thought I had some crazy malware when I first saw it.

I don't see anything. I think you might need to get your computer looked at.

Better yet, just throw it out. And just to be safe, throw out your Xboxes too.

Cake Boss

Banned
@pucksnlife: #Habs Molson: "When Marc said he wasn't shopping Subban, it was the truth. But a Shea Weber is a once in a lifetime opportunity."

Bwahahahahaha hahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha

I thought our management and ownership sucked but at least they appreciate a Norris winner a bit more than trading him for an aging barely top pairing dman with a crappy contract.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
It's nice that there are some shows to watch again. The Night Of and Mr Robot should get me through the summer
Never heard of The Night Of though I did hear good stuff about Mr Robot. May need to check them out since I only have Berserk on my watch list right now.

yyzjohn

Banned
Bwahahahahaha hahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha

I thought our management and ownership sucked but at least they appreciate a Norris winner a bit more than trading him for an aging barely top pairing dman with a crappy contract.

Molson should have added "and let's face it , Weber ain't black"

Ballers on HBO is such a dope show.

Between that and the Amazon Arizona Cardinals show, Football TV is in a place comparable to the heights of Friday Night Lights.

Hockey needs a good show. Or a movie at least.

Top Bottom