• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

9873f01fbed84819b3ea8d1adc871ec8.png

Jesus fucking Christ. At least it wasn't in the ballpark of even what the Canucks reportedly offered ($25M), so doesn't seem like the Leafs are really in the picture anymore.

Please go to Boston.

I don't know what's more ridiculous: the fact the Leafs offered that much or that he turned it down. Someone (who isn't the Leafs) please sign him and get this over with.

iLLmAtlc

Blood And Wine is amazing. The side quests are back to vanilla game tier, whereas Hearts of Stone had pretty generic ones.

Agreed, worth every penny.

I was gonna declare witcher 3 my favourite game this gen but on NG+ I've started to remember how slow the plot develops and how the game failed to get me hooked until near the end. Still a great game tho.

Also FUBAR, Born to Run is a fantastic read. I'm about half way through and I'm really enjoying it.

Quick

Banned
Dumb shit I saw today: someone wearing a holster over their jacket.

A holster for a wallet and cellphone. That's gonna be a no for me dog.

Ok I totally was not up all night minorly inebriated, but here me out. After expansion draft can a team trade back for a taken player? Like add a pick and an exempt prospect?

This makes sense to me

imBask

Banned
I dont know how you guys can use the mobile site, or any mobile site for that matter

my job is to make websites and I approve this message

I make them because I have to, but the fact that most people only browse with mobile sites is insane to me. i'd say 95% of mobile websites are outdated, poorly designed trash

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
my job is to make websites and I approve this message

I make them because I have to, but the fact that most people only browse with mobile sites is insane to me. i'd say 95% of mobile websites are outdated, poorly designed trash

With mobile sites you lose information density and flexibility.

I lose it when going to a website and they drop features like comments out of the mobile site so then I have to fight with the damn auto detector to get the website into desktop mode.

It's like either make your mobile site as deep and useful as your desktop site or don't even bother.

I can read as far out as this... Why force me into your big print with no possibility to pinch and zoom? Its awful.

imBask

Banned

I lose it when going to a website and they drop features like comments out of the mobile site so then I have to fight with the damn auto detector to get the website into desktop mode.

It's like either make your mobile site as deep and useful as your desktop site or don't even bother.

I can read as far out as this... Why force me into your big print with no possibility to pinch and zoom? Its awful.

Everyone kept selling responsive websites as "easy" and "cheap" so now clients expect it to be basically included in every project, but they don't want to pay a huge extra for it. So we basically do what we can with what we have and cut stuff when they mess things up too much in the hopes of selling the clients an extra to add it in, but it rarely happens because clients are cheap and they usually don't understand the importance of having a good website

they'd rather waste all of the budget on making the website work on a Palm Pre, because they don't want to lose that 0.00001% of their audience

the moment I cant pinch and zoom a mobile site is dead to me.

Top Bottom