• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

zroid

Banned
Jhonny do you still have the charger for your old 3DS? I'd sell you my og 3DS XL for cheap sans charger. Not sure how much shipping to Houston would be though, probably a lot.

Check out the refurbished ones on nintendos site. They were like 60 bucks at one point. Not sure what they are now.

Ohh okay will do! Thanks

Jhonny do you still have the charger for your old 3DS? I'd sell you my og 3DS XL for cheap sans charger. Not sure how much shipping to Houston would be though, probably a lot.

Nah I do not. I appreciate it though. I should be getting in a charger for my advance SP since it is about dead and I can't find the charger. Fire Red is so good.

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
this is hilarious tho

xhAQFpQ.jpg

what a shitshow :lol

Speaking of shit...

Your item hasn't been shipped yet, which also means you have not been charged for it.

That's strange because it says on my bank account online that I did get charged for it. Maybe they didn't ship it yet? Maybe I should just wait a bit.

It still says preparing your order.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
When he still played here in Winnipeg, I ran into him at a nightclub ("Boa" for Calder and Fallout's reference, if you two have ever heard of it.) after a game on a friday night. I remember this well, (It was Friday, March 16th, 2012. The Jets had beaten the Capitals 3-2)

I was there for a friend's birthday and we were all together at a table in one area, when who comes by, but Evander Kane. I guess he had some private table with some of the other players there. He dismissed the guys immediately and went to hit on said birthday girl. She was flattered, but said she was there with her fiancé (who was standing right next to her, and I was talking with just prior.)

His response was basically "So what? I'm rich and famous and you should ditch this loser to come home with me." She got kind of pissed off at this point, so she said "Oh, your name is Kane? I thought you were white and played for Chicago?"

He kind of got the hint, and plus, there was about 6 of us guys there at that point kind of glaring him down, so he swore at her amongst other things and left, saying he had other women he could get with tonight, no problem.

I wonder if he would have been more forceful in his attempts with her, had she been alone...

I hope no one else is stupid to give him and his ego another contract when it's up in 2 years. He needs some lessons in respect, cause right now he's got none for anyone but himself. I used to defend him when this kind of stuff would hit the news, but after seeing it in person from him, forget it. So glad he's not our problem here anymore.
You would think after getting run out of Winnipeg and getting a second chance where most people had your back, you would try keeping it clean. It's sad to see, so much talent is being wasted and he won't play much longer if this continues.

Chris R

Hey Perds, when do your single game tickets go on sale? I'll be in Nashville when Subban destroys Sid and the Pens so I need a ticket to witness the epic beatdown.

Hyuga - Smash thread on Gaming side.

See I always thought the Smash community was better this. Trying to be more inclusive to women and not letting stupid people doing or saying stupid things go unpunished.

After this shitstorm, I can safely say that we're no better than any other FGC's, Our supposed inclusivity is bullshit and we let people get away with stupid shit. Not impressed with how either the community or its leaders have handled this.

I sincerely hope that ESAM kicks his ass the next time they face each other, figuratively and perhaps literally if I'm being honest.

Pikma

Banned
That's strange because it says on my bank account online that I did get charged for it. Maybe they didn't ship it yet? Maybe I should just wait a bit.

It still says preparing your order.
If the status is 'preparing your order' then it's fine, it'll get shipped soon.

See I always thought the Smash community was better this. Trying to be more inclusive to women and not letting stupid people doing or saying stupid things go unpunished.

After this shitstorm, I can safely say that we're no better than any other FGC's, Our supposed inclusivity is bullshit and we let people get away with stupid shit. Not impressed with how either the community or its leaders have handled this.

I sincerely hope that ESAM kicks his ass the next time they face each other, figuratively and perhaps literally if I'm being honest.

Gaming as a sport will never succeed when they let manchildren run amok and let them get away with slaps on the wrist as punishments.

Gaming as a sport will never succeed when they let manchildren run amok and let them get away with slaps on the wrist as punishments.

Unfortunately. On the other hand, perhaps esports becoming bigger will magnify the issue at hand here.

Or maybe I'm just being too optimistic in assuming that change will occur.

Unfortunately. On the other hand, perhaps esports becoming bigger will magnify the issue at hand here.

Or maybe I'm just being too optimistic in assuming that change will occur.

Again, as long as the people who run it don't seem to know what consequences or effective action is, the cycle will continue.

zroid

Banned
Canada's National Junior Team Sport Chek Summer Development Camp will be hosted in Toronto on Saturday and will feature a series against Finland, Sweden and the United States from August 3 to August 6 in Plymouth, Michigan that can be seen live on TSN.

http://www.tsn.ca/world-junior-summer-showcase-to-be-broadcast-live-on-tsn-1.533692

https://www.hockeycanada.ca/en-ca/Team-Canada/Men/Junior/2016-17/Camps/Roster-Development

ah yes that one hockey thing in August that people watch because there's fuck all else going on :lol

Yawnier

Banned
Canada's National Junior Team Sport Chek Summer Development Camp will be hosted in Toronto on Saturday and will feature a series against Finland, Sweden and the United States from August 3 to August 6 in Plymouth, Michigan that can be seen live on TSN.

http://www.tsn.ca/world-junior-summer-showcase-to-be-broadcast-live-on-tsn-1.533692

https://www.hockeycanada.ca/en-ca/Team-Canada/Men/Junior/2016-17/Camps/Roster-Development
'Mitchell Marner'

That's all I needed to see

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Yeah, if Marner shows up like he did last year... it will be a show

And we know he wasn't happy with his WJC performance... he lead Canada in points and still thought he sucked

Line_HTX

Did it trigger you?

;P

Given the subject matter, it could have been so much worse. We could have more posts like this.

I'm honestly shocked there weren't more of those insulting, condescending pieces of shit like there would in most sports threads in general.

Yes, the FGC at large got a few stupid knuckleheads and stuff went down tarring big reputable events, but people have been stepping up more lately to just say stop the disrespect of your peers, really and respect everyone in general, including Smashers. It seems to me everyone was more than welcoming to give Smash a chance, but nowI don't think anyone wants to do anything with the Smash community anymore. I'm still fucking mad at how the Melee crowd, never mind the Twitch chat, but at the venue at CEO literally booing the fuck out of Xrd Revelator Top 8 because it was delaying the start of their Top 8. Every game got delayed and they act like they want special treatment.

I thought that was bad enough but then you keep having top Smash players acting so fucking elitist throwing ideas like bracket floating or skipping pools because they're just too good. Or how about if a beginner player asks me for a few rounds and I saw go the fuck away because I won't help you improve? Or how about supposedly yelling at volunteers or TO's because things never go as planned and you want best-of-5 matches in the entire tournament and not just Top 8? For all the legit complaints that Smash 4 had at EVO, they all seemed to get drowned out by the unreasonable demands that they know is logistically impossible because there's so many other games going on at the same time. I'm sorry, but I think at this point I'm done giving the Smash community the benefit of the doubt when stupid shit keeps coming up again and again and dumb shit keeps getting said again and again.

It makes me wonder if Smashers that attend tourneys want to kick Guilty Gear players out of the room.

zroid

Banned
Dairy Queen's Mushroom Melt is very delicious. Super Greasy though.

I dunno why but it feels like the Canadian DQ is better than the American one.
I don't even think I've ever been to DQ in the US. Actually I hardly do at home either, lol.

I used to like them a lot more when they had those fancy sundaes. Chocolate Rock was my favourite.

I don't even think I've ever been to DQ in the US. Actually I hardly do at home either, lol.

I used to like them a lot more when they had those fancy sundaes. Chocolate Rock was my favourite.

The new Royal Blizzard is pretty good. It's like the DQ Ice Cream cake in a cup, the Oreo one at least

Samyy

I still don't understand how any sane American could actually vote Republican at the presidential level at least. There can't be that many insane people out there right?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I still don't understand how any sane American could actually vote Republican at the presidential level at least. There can't be that many insane people out there right?
It's like wondering how any sane, rational person could be a Bruins fan, we'll just never know.

Top Bottom