• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Cake Boss

Banned
Fuck me I read it as in he had a full priced game 😑.

Didn't even that a beta was going on lol.

I don't remember thus franchise ever having a beta. What's it for?

Quick

Banned
Soundtrack for NHL 17 announced and guess what it sucks

That being said, I hope they go the Project CARS route and add the soundtrack via Spotify and play it there.

I...don't mind the tracks. But ask me again in December when I've probably gotten sick of everything.

I give them SOME credit for a tiny bit of diversity on the music. The track selections from the last decade have been GENERIC BANDS AROOOOOOO.

And Project CARS and Spotify - do you mean that you can load up a Spotify playlist in-game? For PS4, you can run Spotify in the background while playing games. Not the same as actual in-game implementation like they had for Xbox 360 and PS3 for music AND sounds.

MattDoza

Fuck me I read it as in he had a full priced game ��.

Whoops! lol The email says: Online Versus, EASHL, HUT, and some portion of the creation center.

Yawnier

Banned
The Arkells had a good album, and I've heard of the strumbellas before, though I don't think I've ever heard a song of theirs. I just figured I'm old so of course I don't know any

I just looked up The Arkells and saw that they are a Good Ontario Band. I'm gonna have to check them out.

And Project CARS and Spotify - do you mean that you can load up a Spotify playlist in-game? For PS4, you can run Spotify in the background while playing games. Not the same as actual in-game implementation like they had for Xbox 360 and PS3 for music AND sounds.

Yes to the former. They unlocked access to a Spotify playlist of songs when you booted up the game.

Erdrick

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheDraftAnalyst/status/758284536039878656/photo/1

Some disgusting shit, NHL needs to address this. It starts in junior, I've heard a lot of stories like this about guys in the NHL who pull shit like this before being drafted.

When he still played here in Winnipeg, I ran into him at a nightclub ("Boa" for Calder and Fallout's reference, if you two have ever heard of it.) after a game on a friday night. I remember this well, (It was Friday, March 16th, 2012. The Jets had beaten the Capitals 3-2)

I was there for a friend's birthday and we were all together at a table in one area, when who comes by, but Evander Kane. I guess he had some private table with some of the other players there. He dismissed the guys immediately and went to hit on said birthday girl. She was flattered, but said she was there with her fiancé (who was standing right next to her, and I was talking with just prior.)

His response was basically "So what? I'm rich and famous and you should ditch this loser to come home with me." She got kind of pissed off at this point, so she said "Oh, your name is Kane? I thought you were white and played for Chicago?"

He kind of got the hint, and plus, there was about 6 of us guys there at that point kind of glaring him down, so he swore at her amongst other things and left, saying he had other women he could get with tonight, no problem.

I wonder if he would have been more forceful in his attempts with her, had she been alone...

I hope no one else is stupid to give him and his ego another contract when it's up in 2 years. He needs some lessons in respect, cause right now he's got none for anyone but himself. I used to defend him when this kind of stuff would hit the news, but after seeing it in person from him, forget it. So glad he's not our problem here anymore.

Pullin Punches was their first big hit, pretty decent song. Most of Jackson Square is pretty good, can't comment on anything that came after though.

Michigan Left from 2011 is a great album. Whistleblower was the big hit off that one and I'm pretty sure it was in an NHL game a few years back.

Quick

Banned
Yes to the former. They unlocked access to a Spotify playlist of songs when you booted up the game.

Damn, that would be cool actually.

Though, I don't really know how much I'd take advantage of the feature. I barely play Spotify on my PS4 to be honest, but definitely a cool feature to have that a lot of people probably use.

I remember getting pretty excited over NHL on PS3 allowing custom music and sound like the Xbox 360 version. I downloaded this music and sound megapack to match the goal horn and arena music for each team.

Michigan Left from 2011 is a great album. Whistleblower was the big hit off that one and I'm pretty sure it was in an NHL game a few years back.

High Noon's not bad either.

Quick

Banned
When he still played here in Winnipeg, I ran into him at a nightclub ("Boa" for Calder and Fallout's reference, if you two have ever heard of it.) after a game on a friday night. I remember this well, (It was Friday, March 16th, 2012. The Jets had beaten the Capitals 3-2)

I was there for a friend's birthday and we were all together at a table in one area, when who comes by, but Evander Kane. I guess he had some private table with some of the other players there. He dismissed the guys immediately and went to hit on said birthday girl. She was flattered, but said she was there with her fiancé (who was standing right next to her, and I was talking with just prior.)

His response was basically "So what? I'm rich and famous and you should ditch this loser to come home with me." She got kind of pissed off at this point, so she said "Oh, your name is Kane? I thought you were white and played for Chicago?"

He kind of got the hint, and plus, there was about 6 of us guys there at that point kind of glaring him down, so he swore at her amongst other things and left, saying he had other women he could get with tonight, no problem.

I wonder if he would have been more forceful in his attempts with her, had she been alone...

I hope no one else is stupid to give him and his ego another contract when it's up in 2 years. He needs some lessons in respect, cause right now he's got none for anyone but himself. I used to defend him when this kind of stuff would hit the news, but after seeing it in person from him, forget it. So glad he's not our problem here anymore.

It's like E. Kane is doing a parody of P. Kane, but it's actually not a parody.

First the blackface thread in OT, and now the Hyuga - Smash thread on Gaming side.

God we need to cull some people in this forum, ffs. Never banged my head on the desk so hard in my life with the dumb opinions being spouted.

Just read that, and what stands out to me as well is that there's/there was an actual donation drive going for the guy.

What a surprise, a bunch of man children that haven't gone outside in a long while don't know how the world works and publicly defend a proven rapist.

The FGC is an absolute fucking joke. The fact that this happens time and time again, players that step out of line with embarrassing and depressing transgressions that aren't stamped out completely, no holds barred.

It's like fucking Groundhog Day.

After Gamergate, nothing shocks me about there being a large number of abhorrent sub-humans involved in "gaming" anymore.

COULD YOU BE ANYMORE CANADIAN RIGHT NOW

GG has done a good job in easily identifying the problem elements in gaming now, and those who still defend it.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Fuck me I read it as in he had a full priced game 😑.

NHL has had betas for a long time Cockboss

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I just want to see the IOC burn :(

this is hilarious tho

xhAQFpQ.jpg

what a shitshow :lol

Top Bottom