• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

zroid

Banned
GOD DAMMIT I just wasted a ton of Razz Berries and Great Balls on this Wartortle and then it just ran away anyway =/

Foggy

Broccoli is the best when it's next to a plate of nachos and I can throw the broccoli on the floor and eat the nachos. The best.

Cake Boss

Banned
We are not making the playoffs

N4rzblr.gif

Edit: Chabot please save us.

Methot- Karlsson
Phagoof- Ceci
Chabot- Wideman

Is much better than starting last years d corp.

Methot-Karlsson
Cowen- Ceci
Weircioch- Boroweiscki

Solo

He will get a low balled bridge contract and eventually have to pay him big, and then traded for a crappier player because you hate the new contract you gave him.

/Bergiballs GMing

He's already on his bridge deal. If he puts up 30+ again next year he's getting Filip Forsberg's money (or more).

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Hey look, Holland made a somewhat reasonable and smart signing. Mrazek for 2 years at 4 mil a season. Didn't over pay him and got him on a great 2 year deal in case he just tanks it next year so we can dump him.

So quick question for ya nerds.

I want to get a DS system just for pokemon. Should I be good with a 2DS? The only reason why i want one is to play pokemon. I don't care about the 3D. I used to have one and it broke, but I never used the 3D in the first place.

imBask

Banned
"Is this racist? (Tortilla chips)" - next thread on OT.

you joke but half the thread would confirm that you're indeed a racist if you prefer white tortilla chips, because you've been thought that white is superior by society mannnnnnn

and also that eating Tortilla chips is cultural appropriation

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
So quick question for ya nerds.

I want to get a DS system just for pokemon. Should I be good with a 2DS? The only reason why i want one is to play pokemon. I don't care about the 3D. I used to have one and it broke, but I never used the 3D in the first place.

Depends what you're looking for. I'll say get a New 3DS or New 3DS XL, but nothing's wrong in getting a 2DS if you don't mind the clunky design of it.

WOOOOOOO.

2DS is just a 3DS without the 3D. It's a cheap, and fine alternative.

Okay cool

Depends what you're looking for. I'll say get a New 3DS or New 3DS XL, but nothing's wrong in getting a 2DS if you don't mind the clunky design of it.

Yeah I am literally just wanting to play Pokemon. From Platinum, to OR/AS, X & Y, and then Sun and Moon coming up.

I have big hands and heard that the 2DS is actually pretty nice for that.

I saw that thread :lol

2DS is surprisingly the model that's more comfortable to hold and it's the cheapest one too so yeah it's fine

Okay cool.

Thanks guys. I think I am gonna get the 2DS sometime this weekend

imBask

Banned
buy a 2DS... it's the cheapest option and I wouldn't go any other way considering they're supposed to announce a new portable console 2 months from now...

Top Bottom