• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

zroid

Banned
Lol Oscar Klefbom is trashing Taylor Hall on his way out of town

ac4e6a364cb24188bab1b8bdd08546b3.png

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Both the Hall & Subban trade have taught me that GM's perceived value of players and the rest of the world are so far apart. It's a shame Bergevin had to go and one up the stupidity on the Oilers, I never even got a chance to enjoy how stupid Hall-Larsson was.

Both the Hall & Subban trade have taught me that GM's perceived value of players and the rest of the world are so far apart. It's a shame Bergevin had to go and one up the stupidity on the Oilers, I never even got a chance to enjoy how stupid Hall-Larsson was.

I think the Hall trade was worse than the Subban one, Honest to god. Larsson isn't even a top pair defenceman

imBask

Banned
I think the Hall trade was worse than the Subban one, Honest to god. Larsson isn't even a top pair defenceman

i'm with you on that one. As much as trading Subban was shitty, Hall for Larsson is beyond stupid. If the Leafs would've made the same trade we wouldn't be talking about the Subban trade at all, we're just trained to ignore Oilers shenanigans

zroid

Banned

i'm with you on that one. As much as trading Subban was shitty, Hall for Larsson is beyond stupid. If the Leafs would've made the same trade we wouldn't be talking about the Subban trade at all, we're just trained to ignore Oilers shenanigans

From a talent standpoint there's no question Hall trade was worse. Insidious thing about Subban trade is Weber's contract is scary bad, and he's already pretty old.

Pick your poison with those two

imBask

Banned
From a talent standpoint there's no question Hall trade was worse. Insidious thing about Subban trade is Weber's contract is scary bad, and he's already pretty old.

I prefer to go with the other angle :

we're currently about as good as last year, and we'll be fine for a couple of years

Oilers are now significantly worst (not factoring in Pululujarajvi)... and they're technically rebuilding*

Reactions inside each thread have become generic.

"Sad!"
Reference to something he said in the past
Comments about his hands
Straight up insults

Not that there's anything wrong with these comments.

Who was it, RPGCrazied? I can predict what he is saying from a mile away for Trump threads.

I think the Habs will be fine. It's going to take a long time for the Subban trade to heal.

I hope Subban becomes a Heel a la Vince Carter every time he plays Montreal.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I think the Habs will be fine. It's going to take a long time for the Subban trade to heal.

I hope Subban becomes a Heel a la Vince Carter every time he plays Montreal.

Doubtful, the reason people hated/still hate Vince was because he basically quit on the team and demanded a trade.

PK didn't do either of these things and most view it as the coach/management chasing him out of town, he's gonna be cheered upon his return.

Quick

Banned
Who was it, RPGCrazied? I can predict what he is saying from a mile away for Trump threads.

I don't even know. It's all just become a blur.

Kind of wish a "Trump Does Stupid Shit |OT|" existed, but that would only confirm that he has certainly grabbed our attention enough that it warrants aggregating.

Red_Man

PK will be a hero in Montreal for the next decade, the guy is raising $10 million for a children's hospital.

Also :

18 of Taylor Hall's 26 goals last season came against playoff teams.
I would say Hall should light it up in the East, but he's also playing for the Devils now.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I don't even know. It's all just become a blur.

Kind of wish a "Trump Does Stupid Shit |OT|" existed, but that would only confirm that he has certainly grabbed our attention enough that it warrants aggregating.

I don't think it was a regular. That was the first time I've seen the person there, never seen em again the few times I've gone out.

Hall has always seemed overrated to me. Maybe I just haven't watched him enough, though.

He was easily the best forward for the Oilers the last few years. Easily.

Not that it's saying much, but on a team with RNH/Eberle/Draisaitl Hall was outclassing them all on a game by game basis in a not-really-close-at-all fashion.

Term isn't so bad though, we could always do an extension before he hits UFA, by then his perceived value will be more solidified as well.

Red_Man

Emerson Etem walking in the Vancouver Pride parade today wearing his Canucks jersey is pretty cool of him, I wonder how many other players do this?

RC

Banned
So I can't find my car.

Parked it somewhere, and can't exactly remember where.
It hasn't been towed, and can't be stolen since you need a fob to start it.
And to make matters worse my wallet is in the glove compartment.

Pikma

Banned
So I can't find my car.

How high and drunk were you?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
So I can't find my car.

Dude, where's your car?

Red_Man

CoubMagWAAAnd4R.jpg:large

I had forgotten what hating Desharnais had felt like.

Creeper take it down, Red is a Logic hater, he's racist against white rappers
At least you'll like him more now. He also wears Yeezy 750's so it all balances out.

Quick

Banned
I'm not too hot on Logic, but I haven't listened to his other stuff, just that new album.

More importantly, Frank Ocean played us all again.

Top Bottom