• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

zroid

Banned
So how's the new Harry Potter book? I'm a big Potter nerd but for whatever reason this one never felt entirely "authentic" to me... or something. Just feel like I'd rather hold off till I know it's good and legit before diving in.

So how's the new Harry Potter book? I'm a big Potter nerd but for whatever reason this one never felt entirely "authentic" to me... or something. Just feel like I'd rather hold off till I know it's good and legit before diving in.

Isn't it just a script of the play from London sold as a book?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hey Red, how did your golf outing go?
It went pretty decent, half the group were regular golfers and the other half never golf, so it was a good mix for guys like me who haven't played in a while. It was fun, but I was ready to quit around the 13th hole.

ShaneB

It went pretty decent, half the group were regular golfers and the other half never golf, so it was a good mix for guys like me who haven't played in a while. It was fun, but I was ready to quit around the 13th hole.

Well I'm sure it was a good time. Glad to hear it, and yeah 18 can be a long time if you're just out for a laugh.

I'm golfing tomorrow morning with a higher up from work who I am hoping to impress, so I'm nervous!

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I had my best shot ever last weekend and I couldn't even see it and it was only to save bogy,.lol.

I had short drive, then my second shot didn't get the green. My third shot overshot the green. Fourth shot went back over the green into a sand trap, which was pretty deep.

Got in the trap and was able to sink it using my pitching wedge, haha.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Well I'm sure it was a good time. Glad to hear it, and yeah 18 can be a long time if you're just out for a laugh.

I'm golfing tomorrow morning with a higher up from work who I am hoping to impress, so I'm nervous!
Didn't help that we were drinking the entire time and it was really hot out, we were all pretty exhausted by the end, but it's definitely a good time with some friends who aren't taking it super seriously.

ShaneB

I had my best shot ever last weekend and I couldn't even see it and it was only to save bogy,.lol.

I had short drive, then my second shot didn't get the green. My third shot overshot the green. Fourth shot went back over the green into a sand trap, which was pretty deep.

Got in the trap and was able to sink it using my pitching wedge, haha.

A great shot to save bogey is still a great shot!

I generally sprinkle great shots throughout my rounds, but just wish I could eliminate the blowup holes.

I played 27 holes on Friday and played great. Played yesterday and was terrible.

Didn't help that we were drinking the entire time and it was really hot out, we were all pretty exhausted by the end, but it's definitely a good time with some friends who aren't taking it super seriously.

It's all good, I was just curious and hope you had a good time.

Quick

Banned
I'm with Bones. If you've yet to find it at this point after hours of searching, it might be time to report it.

Unless there's maybe one or two more places that it might be in, however unlikely it might be.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
A great shot to save bogey is still a great shot!

I generally sprinkle great shots throughout my rounds, but just wish I could eliminate the blowup holes.

I played 27 holes on Friday and played great. Played yesterday and was terrible.

It's all good, I was just curious and hope you had a good time.

Yeah, I was pretty happy with the bogey. Had a few par and birdie chaces but could sink the puts. It was a relatively challenging links style course so I was happy with my round.

Quick

Banned
Has anybody ever used Wifi on a plane? There's a chance my flight offers wifi, and they have it from $12 (1 hour) to $22 (24 hours).

Quick

Banned
i don't trust any lead we have against boston

giphy.gif

RC

Banned
That's weird. Maybe you can write out a narrative and we could all try to take some guesses if you're bored. >_>

Me and my friend canvased the area pretty well. It's up to the police now.
But if any of you Vancouver gaffers see a black Mazda 6 around Granville and Davie, let me know.
Dopey......

Also I hope you find your car RC.

Thanks. Hopefully it's still downtown somewhere and not in a chop shop in Surrey.

iLLmAtlc

Me and my friend canvased the area pretty well. It's up to the police now.
But if any of you Vancouver gaffers see a black Mazda 6 around Granville and Davie, let me know.

Thanks. Hopefully it's still downtown somewhere and not in a chop shop in Surrey.

I'm with the police. Makes no sense to steal your car when the person could just steal another. Unless if you forgot to put it on or something.

But anyway good luck man hope it turns up.

Foggy

650k is really really low for the upside. I know he's damaged goods but that's the best he could get? Maybe he's insane and wants to play for Torts? Maybe he just wants the low profile environment?

If he has a good year, he's going to be amazing trade deadline bait at that price.

Top Bottom