• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Pikma

Banned
Black/White and X/Y are the only generations I have yet to play.

But so far Crystal and Platinum are my favs...

So I have no opinion on that purchase but it seems it wasn't the best lol
Pokemon Black & White are really good, probably the second best generation just behind of G/S

kingslunk

My sister years ago stole my red, gold and silver.

I have in my possession yellow, fire red, diamond, heart gold, and X.

I stole her super Mario rpg. So I can't put up an argument to get em back. She'll try and take SMRPG back.

Pokemon Black & White are really good, probably the second best generation just behind of G/S

I'll have to give them a try! I am going to go through SS and Platinum first though. Gotta finish up Fire Red still but I am taking my sweet time

My sister years ago stole my red, gold and silver.

I have in my possession yellow, fire red, diamond, heart gold, and X.

I stole her super Mario rpg. So I can't put up an argument to get em back. She'll try and take SMRPG back.

Yeah I have a weird Pokemon collection. I only have Fire Red and then like 3 copies of Silver and 2 copies of Gold and one of those is a complete version but since they are all the GBC copies I have no idea what state the batteries are in and are kinda worthless almost.

I lost all my DS games and my 2 systems in the last move my parents did since I left it at home.... :( Hence why i am rebuilding my DS Pokemon collection.

zroid

Banned
b3b03a42f648495f92cfbc5281d30a04.png

ehhhh

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Subban is holding his Just For Laughs show tonight in Montreal, just said this

#Subban "now I'm free to do as many low-fives as I want" #JFL

What a hero, I hope he goes in on them.

Socreges

Banned
Bergevin should host another charity gala opposite Subban's so he can work his own material

05Bergevin.jpg

"So that's when I said to Michel 'Of course he's a locker room cancer. Cancer's DARK!'"

Marc-Bergevin.png

"No...no good?"

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Bergevin should host another charity gala opposite Subban's so he can work his own material

05Bergevin.jpg

"So that's when I said to Michel 'Of course he's a locker room cancer. Cancer's DARK!'"

Marc-Bergevin.png

"No...no good?"

He's already used his best material.

"I believe our team is better now after this trade"

Marvie_3

Banned
Hopefully the Hawks kick the tires on Vermette again. If he'll sign cheap enough, Id love to have him back on the 3rd/4th line.

imBask

Banned
You can expect a couple of servile journalist to use that to "confirm" that he was "classless" and "a bad teammate"

Red_Man

PK was my favourite player, and still is. What a hero, I wish he went in on them even more.

He also raised $130,000 tonight for the childrens hospital and Jean Beliveau's wife was up there with him, which is kind of a big deal.

PK was my favourite player, and still is. What a hero, I wish he went in on them even more.

He also raised $130,000 tonight for the childrens hospital and Jean Beliveau's wife was up there with him, which is kind of a big deal.

I wonder what she thinks of the deal. I bet she is disappointed in the trade. I Bet Mr Beliveau would be disappointed too if he was still alive.

It really looks bad on an organization that would trade it's star player because he doesn't get angry after losing a game in a lost season.

Red_Man

Kieth Gretzky is getting promoted as an Oilers AGM and was promoted in the Bruins organization after the Seguin trade to director of scouting.

And this is why guys like Subban & Hall are traded.

Yawnier

Banned
Kieth Gretzky is getting promoted as an Oilers AGM and was promoted in the Bruins organization after the Seguin trade to director of scouting.

And this is why guys like Subban & Hall are traded.

Peter Chiarelli is gonna start a New Old Boys Club in Deadmonton now

What the hell is wrong with OT. That shorts thread, my god.

Back on topic, I went to a Ducks game once where they warmed up in Angel hockey jerseys. Lot of Anaheim love between those teams.

RC

Banned
So my car's still missing, no updates from the police or towing company.
But by using the location history feature of google maps I was able to approximately locate where I parked my car at 6:00am Sunday morning.
Of course it's an area I already checked throughly yesterday, which probably means by car has been stolen.
How it was stolen and where it is currently is still a big mystery.

But by using the location history feature of google maps I was able to approximately locate where I parked my car at 6:00am Sunday morning.
Of course it's an area I already checked throughly yesterday, which probably means by car has been stolen.

That really sucks dude.

Quick

Banned
Subban is holding his Just For Laughs show tonight in Montreal, just said this

What a hero, I hope he goes in on them.

eZNkmDW.gif

I want one of these.

What the hell is wrong with OT. That shorts thread, my god.

I don't hate on cargos, but I wouldn't be wearing a pair anytime soon.

No cameras in the area I'm guessing? Sorry Desi :(

Red_Man

Damn, that's shitty man. Seemed kind of weird you couldn't find it, why would it be so hard to steal?

RC

Banned
Well the police found my car. It wasn't stolen or tampered with, I just simply forgot where I parked it.
Funny thing is, the area where my car was found wasn't familiar to me at all, probably shows how fucked up I was after I parked it. Also it was in front of a meter, but I didn't get a ticket. Which makes the situation doubly weird.

Well lesson learned. I won't drive fucked up ever again.

iLLmAtlc

Well the police found my car. It wasn't stolen or tampered with, I just simply forgot where I parked it.
Funny thing is, the area where my car was found wasn't familiar to me at all, probably shows how fucked up I was after I parked it. Also it was in front of a meter, but I didn't get a ticket. Which makes the situation doubly weird.

Well lesson learned. I won't drive fucked up ever again.

Congrats man.

I could give a pass for forgetting, but that 3 hour search with your friend, >_>

RC

Banned
Congrats man.

I could give a pass for forgetting, but that 3 hour search with your friend, >_>

Yeah. We searched on streets east of where it was since I was convinced that's where I parked. The only thing I was right about was that it was in front of a meter

Top Bottom