• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

I think what Soc is trying to say is that The Marvie/Pikma routine was never funny nor clever and already got old and he cannot understand at all why they've kept it going continuously for the last few weeks 🙄😒

Again, I think, I'm not sure🤔

The Marvie and Pikma routine was like a bad WWE vignette.

Marvie_3

Banned

Holiday

Banned
I'm ready for Armstrong to hire Cleary as an assistant. With him and Ott, there'd be more grit behind the bench than an abandoned subway station.

Stasis

Two words:

Roman Polak

Ah shit

Two words:

FUCK NO.

And all y'all being Marvie now is fucking with me. I need to get back into this and figure it out. I checked out with all the random Pens fans and fuckassery. And then was on vacation. Now I'm excited to see how the Rangers can fuck up this off-season by signing someone to a way too long contract with NMC because lessons are never learned!

And we still have Staal.

Anyone want Staal? UNITE THE BROTHERS IN VEGAS.

Silexx

Darren Dreger‏Verified account @DarrenDreger 35m35 minutes ago

There is trade interest in Phaneuf. Final 4 yrs at $7-$6.5-$6.5-$6.5-$6.5. Quality shutdown guy, but Sens likely to take contract/$ back.

Yo, give Dorion GM of the Year if he manages to unload Phaneuf's contract this offseason.

I'm gonna need a new avatar. :(

Cake Boss

Banned
Got to admit tho, Phagoof isn't the worst dman in our group, he just has the shittiest contract of the group.

In terms of play I would rate them like this

Norrisson > Cleasson > Phaneuf > Methot > Wideman > Boroshit > Ceci.

Silexx

Got to admit tho, Phagoof isn't the worst dman in our group, he just has the shittiest contract of the group.

In terms of play I would rate them like this

Norrisson > Cleasson > Phaneuf > Methot > Wideman > Boroshit > Ceci.

Agreed. I'm not chomping at the bit to have him traded, but getting that contract off the books would be better for the long term prospects of the team even if it may hurt in the short.

Cake Boss

Banned
Several teams have shown interest in Ceci and if the Senators want to make a real hockey trade, then this would be the easiest route to take, even though that would probably just present more protection issues in the end.

YO GET THIS BITCH OUT ALREADY

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Yo, give Dorion GM of the Year if he manages to unload Phaneuf's contract this offseason.

I'm gonna need a new avatar. :(

We'll take him back for horton

Isles/Avs after eberle

Beauchemin being bought out

Also if Tavares leaves NYI, he's almost certainly going to Toronto. Everything is nearly perfectly aligned for that.

Cake Boss

Banned
Leafs will have about $25 million in cap space with every major player signed when Tavares hits UFA

what if....hear me out on this....I know its out of the left field.....but listen....how about he gets traded before he hits UFA so the Isles get a return for him?

😱😱😱😱

OMG I KNOW WHAT A CONCEPT!!!

DopeyFish

what if....hear me out on this....I know its out of the left field.....but listen....how about he gets traded before he hits UFA so the Isles get a return for him?

😱😱😱😱

OMG I KNOW WHAT A CONCEPT!!!

He's still UFA at the end of the season

HOW ABOUT THAT CONCEPT

Solo

Here's an idea....Tavares agrees to a sign and trade, but with a Cup contending team, and that ain't Taranna

#CONCEPTS

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of Poile, he mentioned something offhand about having conversations with Vegas about potential expansion draft deals.

inb4 McLeod to Vegas in exchange for keeping Neal and Aberg

imBask

Banned
Beauchemin bought out by the Avs

bergevin.jpg

DopeyFish

Doughty: "I think all of us Southern Ontario players, we secretly want to play for the #Leafs, you know, we all have that kind of soft spot"

:p

Top Bottom