• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Socreges

Banned
See, I'm all for the mindset that the team seems to have, that being solid defensively will lead to more offensive chances. It makes sense. But ultimately, when you get that opportunity on offense, someone has to put the puck in the net. The way the Habs are built, only maybe Pacioretty and Galchenyuk can reasonably be expected to score. I guess Im willing to live with a poor defensive game and keep the more dangerous offensive threat, rather than add yet another defensively sound centre.
No doubt Galchenyuk has more offensive skill. But hasn't his defensive game held him back to an extent? Hasn't RNH emerged as a very good two-way forward that has been an important part of the Oilers' success? That can't be disregarded.

That said, including a 1st would be silly unless you've got something else decent coming back besides RNH. I can't see the Habs offering that.

Im sure it'll be a late first after this years version of the best Habs team since '93 makes that long predicted run in the playoffs.
😳

6euco21ibn3z.jpg

Socreges

Banned
Death
Taxes
The Marvie/Pikma routine is always extremely funny and clever and will never get old and I can totally understand why they've kept it going continuously for the last few weeks 🤣😂

Pikma

Banned
I think what Soc is trying to say is that The Marvie/Pikma routine was never funny nor clever and already got old and he cannot understand at all why they've kept it going continuously for the last few weeks 🙄😒

Again, I think, I'm not sure🤔

Socreges

Banned
I think what Soc is trying to say is that The Marvie/Pikma routine was never funny nor clever and already got old and he cannot understand at all why they've kept it going continuously for the last few weeks 🙄😒

Again, I think, I'm not sure🤔
giphy.gif

Stasis

I'm so late to NHL news. I need to catch up.

In the meantime, all the NYR RHD gone!

LHD - LHD
LHD - LHD
LHD - LHD

And Scott Arniel will still coach our PP I'm guessing. Gonna be AMAZING.

Pls fix defense.

Top Bottom