• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
The unfortunate thing is when all the GMs read mirtle's tweet to hold onto your butts... they decided to join in.

So now we have 31 GMs and all the teams fans holding onto their butts like a bunch of wankers

Way to fucking go, mirtle

Merguson

Banned
The Flyers just did something....

a trade!
g1I9Wic.gif

Okay the Official trade is this: Flyers Trade Nick Cousins for Arizona's 5th Round Pick and some Prospect Named Brenden Warren

So... it's absolutely nothing

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Flyers also send madsen to coyotes

Some speculation is this is a precursor to a mike smith trade after expansion

Curufinwe

Flyers also send madsen to coyotes

Some speculation is this is a precursor to a mike smith trade after expansion

Could be.

Madsen wasn't going to sign here with Stolarz, Lyon, Sandstrim and Hart in his way. He doesn't have to sign with Arizona, either. He'll be a UFA in August.

Yawnier

Banned
Makes sense that the Yotes made this trade, you could make a good case that they are the least vulnerable team for the expansion draft. Worst case scenario is that they lose somebody like a Luke Schenn lol.

Marvie_3

Banned
Whwre the hell are the big trades?

Had to go out with my gf and her cousins and their boyfriends tonight and while theyre fun to hang with, we always end up spending waaaaay too much on dinner and drinks.

Alucard

Banned
Whwre the hell are the big trades?

Had to go out with my gf and her cousins and their boyfriends tonight and while theyre fun to hang with, we always end up spending waaaaay too much on dinner and drinks.

My wife has some friends like that. They always get bottle service at clubs, and I wonder how given their jobs.

zroid

Banned
cbj trading 1st round pick to Vegas for "x draft assurances"

maybe instead of trading for Clarkson they will simply draft him?

forfeiting a real selection AND taking on Clarkson seems a lot for a late 1st tho

Quick

Banned
cbj trading 1st round pick to Vegas for "x draft assurances"

maybe instead of trading for Clarkson they will simply draft him?

forfeiting a real selection AND taking on Clarkson seems a lot for a late 1st tho

BJs can't expose Clarkson since he's injured.

Foggy

Foggy paying a big price?

Depends on what the prospect is. Portzline said it wasn't Milano or PLD(better not be Abramov).

1st + medium prospect + Clarkson = good

1st + high prospect = bad

1st + medium prospect = not so bad, not so good

1st + high prospect + Clarkson = not so bad, not so good

zroid

Banned
Depends on what the prospect is. Portzline said it wasn't Milano or PLD(better not be Abramov).

1st + medium prospect + Clarkson = good

1st + high prospect = bad

1st + medium prospect = not so bad, not so good

1st + high prospect + Clarkson = not so bad, not so good

CCbzn8_WMAAMa2g.jpg

Well hey here is something at least.

Bruce Garrioch @SunGarrioch
·
5m

Led to believe Cody Ceci has been informed he will be protected. That means either Phaneuf or Methot could be on the move. #Sens

Edit: smh merg. First that ugly guy as your avatar and now this. Smh hard.

Top Bottom