• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

calder

While we're talking about elite defenders, here's a handy guide to the best last year (focusing more on offense):

DCc3mTHUAAASlqW.jpg

Partly because he missed time at the beginning of the year Trouba is still wildly underrated. He was by far the Jets best Dman last year, *way* better than Buff and when he was put with Morrissey in the last month they were a true first pair. Can't wait to see what they do this year.

Holiday

Banned
While we're talking about elite defenders, here's a handy guide to the best last year (focusing more on offense):

DCc3mTHUAAASlqW.jpg

Partly because he missed time at the beginning of the year Trouba is still wildly underrated. He was by far the Jets best Dman last year, *way* better than Buff and when he was put with Morrissey in the last month they were a true first pair. Can't wait to see what they do this year.
To think, the Blues had 3 players in the top half of that list, all right-handed, and so far they have turned that into a 2nd round exit, a late 1st, and Zach Sanford.

Foggy

DCc3mTHUAAASlqW.jpg

Crazy that Burns is so low

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

DCc3mTHUAAASlqW.jpg

what the fuck am I looking at here

Ryan Ellis is the best defenseman in the league?

If the Wild trade away Brodin at this point I want the #3 pick from Dallas or Nylander from Toronto.

And honestly I dont think Brodin is worth either of those but if he gets a lesser return than that I will be disappointed.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone want to trade 90s hockey cards to make up for the lack of trades today? I've got a bunch of Jagrs and Lemieuxs.
I still have that Team Canada Lindros rookie card... Pulled it from a pack, my friend was so pissed since there were only 2 packs left and I chose the right one.

Alucard

Banned
I've got some classic Fleer cards 96.

Or do you want to trade those McDonalds special edition cards?

Ooh, I think I only collected a few of those. I have a wide range of Pro Set, Topps, Upper Deck, Pro Set Platinum, and Score.

I still have that Team Canada Lindros rookie card... Pulled it from a pack, my friend was so pissed since there were only 2 packs left and I chose the right one.

Love it. I don't have any holy shit moments when it comes to opening packs of hockey cards, unfortunately. I remember repeatedly getting a Peter Zezel card with almost every Upper Deck pack I bought.

I know what im listening to at the gym tomorrow.

Dude yes.

Baseball too. I think I need about 4 cards to finish my 86 topps set.

I've got some Opee-Chee Premier, including Griffey Jr., Barry Bonds, and Albert Bell.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This is like a dream come true for me, I've had the biggest crush on Drouin since his draft year. Can't believe he's a Hab now, and a fantastic contract too. Really didn't want to see Sergachev go, but Drouin is worth it. This still feels surreal, no idea where they expect to play him though.

PillarEN

Ooh, I think I only collected a few of those. I have a wide range of Pro Set, Topps, Upper Deck, Pro Set Platinum, and Score.

Love it. I don't have any holy shit moments when it comes to opening packs of hockey cards, unfortunately. I remember repeatedly getting a Peter Zezel card with almost every Upper Deck pack I bought.

I've got some Opee-Chee Premier, including Griffey Jr., Barry Bonds, and Albert Bell.

I might very well make a stop in my hometown where I have all my hockey cards. I'll take some pics.

Oh and Fate do you want me to show off my Pokemon cards? I have some Japanese ones too.

Red_Man

Hudon with the 2 year 1 way contract too? Bergevin is killing it. He's also a C, there has to be more coming.

Red_Man

Really surprised they would move him for such a young player. He could still play next season, but I figured he would have been sent to a team like the Wild.

RC

Banned
Hey Chicago-GAF.

So I've been driving around bum fuck nowhere IL for the past week for work and now I finally have a day to myself tommorw in Chicago.
What should I do and what should I see?
Priority for a place that is frequented by trashy tattooed women.

PillarEN

Hey Chicago-GAF.

So I've been driving around bum fuck nowhere IL for the past week for work and now I finally have a day to myself tommorw in Chicago.
What should I do and what should I see?
Priority for a place that is frequented by trashy tattooed women.

Wicker Park should be your destination then

Top Bottom