• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

yyzjohn

Banned
So.....we expecting lots of moves in the next 26 hours before the deadline? Or will this be like the trade deadline and Creeper's son? Underwhelming and boring?

I actually think shit is gonna happen this time, unlike trade deadlines. TSN/Sportsnet should have had a 3-day lead up show for this.

So.....we expecting lots of moves in the next 26 hours before the deadline? Or will this be like the trade deadline and Creeper's son? Underwhelming and boring?

We are definitely going to see more trades now than July 1st I believe that

Also NHL raised the cap to 75M

zroid

Banned
even if the leafs had pysyk (a good 4-6 dman), they'd just give him the marincin treatment anyway in favour of someone like polak (a bad 4-6 dman)

Some dude on twitter is saying the Leafs are close to a deal for one of Vatanen, De Haan, Hamonic or Barrie.

Same dude tweeted about Leafs interest in Andersen about 4 hours before that trade went down.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Some dude on twitter is saying the Leafs are close to a deal for one of Vatanen, De Haan, Hamonic or Barrie.

Same dude tweeted about Leafs interest in Andersen about 4 hours before that trade went down.

So he just threw out 4 names that have been rumoured to be on the move in hopes he gets one right.

yyzjohn

Banned
He's like Eklund's eklund

Someone on HF just told me NYI is in win now mode looooooooolllllll

He's worse than Eklund. Anytime he gets something right he harps about it long after. Posted his "call" from last year about Leafs getting Andersen and challenged anyone to find an insider that reported it before him.

gaming_noob

I honestly don't know which D I would trade a Nylander or Marner for. A year ago I said I would trade both of them + 2017 first for Ekblad but obviously I wouldn't do 1 for 1 for him now.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Are trades easy now that Bergevin made one, or are they still hard? Perhaps even harder?

Everyone is treating their D like they are gold and they're the most likely movers right now

Thanks Chiarelli for ruining the market. Now everyone thinks they can get a top line forward for a second pairing D-man

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Stars are in the mix for one of Tanev, Brodin or Eberle at least. I'll take the former two if they're any good, we need some help on that blueline.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Stars are in the mix for one of Tanev, Brodin or Eberle at least. I'll take the former two if they're any good, we need some help on that blueline.

What would we even ask for in return for Tanev? High Picks&Prospects? I like Tanev :(

Yawnier

Banned
I honestly don't know which D I would trade a Nylander or Marner for. A year ago I said I would trade both of them + 2017 first for Ekblad but obviously I wouldn't do 1 for 1 for him now.

Parayko is the only youngish defender out there I would trade a Marner or a Willy for

Top Bottom