• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Expecting 7-3-1 from the Cats:

Protect: Hubey, Barkov, Smith, Trocheck, March, Bjugstad, Sceviour

D- Yandle, Ekblad, Petrovic

G-Riemer

Exposed- Jokinen, Dmac, Demers
Exempt- McCann, Matheson, Malgin

Quick

Banned
Lou sitting in his office like

giphy.gif

Cake Boss

Banned
It's almost as if these hockey insiders are just little fanboys that like to hype shit up anytime there is a small amount of chatter.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
@PierreVLeBrun 3m3 minutes ago

Worth repeating: dilemma for many teams in trying to trade away a player they can't protect today to another team that's not Vegas (con't)..is that they still are going to lose a player to Vegas no matter what. So the return on any traded player to another team has to be worth it
So you're potentially losing 2 players, one to another team, one to Vegas. What's your return? Has to be good enough. And for some it will

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bergevin is very actively looking to move Galchenyuk and Beaulieu. Nothing imminent with Minnesota, but lots of chatter between both teams.

Welp

The dream of seeing Drouin and AGally play together is dead I guess

Yawnier

Banned
Sounds like there are at least a few teams (Nashville and Minnesota at least) who have been trying to work out a deal with McPhee to not pick a specifc player or two and Vegas is not biting on it... as they should do so unless they can get a really good pick or prospect from either one of those teams

Sounds like there are at least a few teams (Nashville and Minnesota at least) who have been trying to work out a deal with McPhee to not pick a specifc player or two and Vegas is not biting on it... as they should do so unless they can get a really good pick or prospect from either one of those teams

Yeah why take a low 1st rounder if you can just take James Neal or Jarnkrok instead....

DopeyFish

your source sucks

this tweet that preceded that was referencing one of those "nhltraderumor" twitter dirtbags

also he is following more people than people that follow him

@ThePuckScribe 2h2 hours ago
Word circulating that a trade has been struck by #mnwild , working to confirm.

Red_Man

Seems more and more likely that Radulov doesn't get resigned.....depressing but if he really wants something like 7 years they can't do that.

Solo

Giving up on Galchenyuk is going to be the second biggest blemish after PK on Bergevin's tenure as GM.

What an awful, awful move to make. I feel like everyone except Bergevin can see that the kid is so talented and is clearly going to be a star.

We lose any Galchenyuk trade Bergevin makes.

Solo

If we get Drouin but trade AGally and let Radulov walk, and get a Hanzal type.....we are worse than last year offensively. Fuck you, BargainBin.

Red_Man

Habs twitter account tweeting random bullshit right now is weak shit

No one gives a fuck about BGallys dad atm

DopeyFish

a

trade?

maybe?

things are happening?

also:

@Russostrib

Not saying Jonas Brodin won't be traded in next 2 hours, but #mnwild says any tweet you see saying he's been traded is "completely made up"

Top Bottom