• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

zroid

Banned
Hard to believe Shatt was willing to accept 4 years term, he must have been offered more money elsewhere. must have really wanted to be a Ranger.

WUT

THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS ORGANIZATION!!

6RoaguA.jpg

He probably heard their off-season plans.

calder

I've been very impressed by the Canucks signings today. Good, underrated players that should help them immensely, assuming of course their near term goal is to make sure they don't draft in the top three next year. Would hate to get that Dahlin kid or anything.

Mentok

Banned
I still don't know what to think of that Alzner deal. It just seems like this will be another "Emelin" contract in the future. The other two signings have to be AHL ones otherwise BargainBin has officially lost it.

WUT

THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS ORGANIZATION!!

NdFKKxRC.jpg

Merguson

Banned
Alzner couldn't overlook #Caps playoff failures: "I want to win. ... It was frustrating to keep getting stumped in the second round."

so you join a team with fewer playoff series wins in the span of your career?

yyzjohn

Banned
Is TSN Ignilas agent or something?

Get out the way, yo, get out the way, yo
Iggy just hit the ice
Americans love to talk and now it's pissing me off.
So son you better run before the visor comes off.
Can't wait for the day that we play the States
Games end more lopsided than Ryan Miller's face
Your defence is going to stop me? Your higher than Kordic
If you reckon for a second that I'm scared of Brooks Orpik.
Can't believe you think you've got a chance against the best
When your roster looks weaker than Patrick Kane's chest.
You're thinking of a medal but it's just a dream
Brian Burke + Ron Wilson = last place team

bill0527

Just got in from my son's summer hockey clinic and see that our General Manager of the Year David Poile (GMYDP) has struck again.

Signed Bonino, then dumped Colin Wilson's salary on the Avs to pay for him and got a 4th round pick from them as well. Also got Scotty Hartnell dirt cheap. Aaaaannnnd we're only 3 hours into the day :)

God bless you GMYDP.

I like Iginla as a person, but he was so slow. I'm also salty that our PP consisted exclusively of passing to Iginla for a one timer. That was Tim Army's fault though, good riddance.

Socreges

Banned
I've been very impressed by the Canucks signings today. Good, underrated players that should help them immensely, assuming of course their near term goal is to make sure they don't draft in the top three next year. Would hate to get that Dahlin kid or anything.
Gagner
Del Zotto
Weircoch
Nilsson

Will not make a difference. Still a lottery team.

Besides, I'm now resigned to the belief that finishing 7th last is basically as good as finishing 2nd last.

Top Bottom