• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

PillarEN

How long is the draft lottery process? All I want to know is if it's done in 30 minutes or if I should go to sleep and find out in the morning.

calder

How long is the draft lottery process? All I want to know is if it's done in 30 minutes or if I should go to sleep and find out in the morning.
It's pretty quick. They drag it out a bit at the beginning with a few interviews and stuff but once they start it's 5 minutes.

iLLmAtlc

Russo swerve at the lottery today

mEJE9SM.jpg

Socreges

Banned
Canucks winning and getting Horvat the Lesser would be the most (current era) Canucks thing ever.
He's a better prospect than Horvat was. More skilled. The question is going to be his health and his -my apologies- his compete level when transitioning into the league. Horvat has worked his ass off, which is why he's surpassed expectations.

Do scouts put much stock into the fact that Vilardi is much younger than other prospects?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
No way the Canucks are gonna win, we never get that lucky. We'll probably pull a repeat of last year - be in a position to get one of the unanimous top picks but lose out and then someone else benefits from a weird pick.

Aka

We drop to 4th, and one of 1st/2nd is gonna pick someone outside of Hirschier/Patrick so they drop to 3rd and we still don't get him.

Socreges

Banned
No way the Canucks are gonna win, we never get that lucky. We'll probably pull a repeat of last year - be in a position to get one of the unanimous top picks but lose out and then someone else benefits from a weird pick.

Aka

We drop to 4th, and one of 1st/2nd is gonna pick someone outside of Hirschier/Patrick so they drop to 3rd and we still don't get him.
Alright I've decided we're picking 4th. I agree. One of Avs or Knights will pick in the top 3 so we'll be saved from 5th.

My concern about 4th is that we'd pick Mittelstadt.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I predict Vegas wins for maximum fuckery and the Canucks are pretty much guaranteed 4th.

Top Bottom