• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

imBask

Banned
23590.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Replayed Life is Strange again

Still picking the best final choice, just can't make any other one.

Bae > Bay

Smiley90

I keep forgetting to play that game. That's in my backlog
:O Play it right now. RIGHT NOW CREEPER. GOTY 2015 and in general one of the best gaming experiences of the last 5 years.

Dat
Bay
ending tho

Yeah. I wish both endings had gotten the same amount of care and not just the "canon" ending, but I just can't do it. Fuck canon. That ending is too brutal.

Monster. Probably play KOTOR as a Sith too.

You're the monster.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Replayed Life is Strange again

Still picking the best final choice, just can't make any other one.

Bae > Bay
Smelly you need to talk to Marvie about this game. He says it's boring and smelly sucks for liking it. I've tried to showed him the light but to no avail. Show him the light please.

Smiley90

Smelly you need to talk to Marvie about this game. He says it's boring and smelly sucks for liking it. I've tried to showed him the light but to no avail. Show him the light please.

Why would Marvie listen to ME of all people. But yeah. I don't understand. It's fantastic. Story, soundtrack & atmosphere/character development are ridiculously good.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
you have no heart

no wonder they took away your parking spot
Admittedly, the beginning part can be a bit slow. I was fine with it as a world building/environment building sort of segment. But I can also see why some people might find it boring. Marvie you just need to keep playing and get to the good part :)

Smiley90

The
time travel mechanic and dialogue
are fuckin awful and I couldn't give less of a shit about
awkward high school girl #5738 that wont shut up for more than 3 seconds

How far did you play? Character development is great. But you gotta at least finish the first episode, yeah.

Also YOU HAVE NO HEART

Marvie_3

Banned
How far did you play? Character development is great. But you gotta at least finish the first episode, yeah.

Also YOU HAVE NO HEART
I dont want to even finish it. Im already irritated by the game
forcing you to either pick the right choice or time travel back and
redo it until you pick the right one. Theres no point in having "choices" if only one of them matters.

Smiley90

I dont want to even finish it. Im already irritated by the game
forcing you to either pick the right choice or time travel back and
redo it until you pick the right one. Theres no point in having "choices" if only one of them matters.

But that's not the case at all as the game progresses... some choices you're stuck with.

But if you dont like story-driven games ala telltale it's probably not for you, even though the game has tons of atmosphere

Marvie_3

Banned
But that's not the case at all as the game progresses... some choices you're stuck with.

But if you dont like story-driven games ala telltale it's probably not for you, even though the game has tons of atmosphere
Its when i have to redo my "choices" just to progress in optional dialogue, then I have a problem. Just save me the time and effort and have the character just say the correct fucking option.

I actually do like the Telltale games. I just finished 2 of them in the last week. LiS is just boring.

calder

I'm angered by the Canes shenanigans but remain convinced that Darling is a man of character and respect who won't rush into anything before he knows all his options.

Smiley90

Don't you get to protect two?

Does Vegas pick 2 or 3 goalies? I could see Lack being one.

Protected Lists
* Clubs will have two options for players they wish to protect in the Expansion Draft:

a) Seven forwards, three defensemen and one goaltender

b) Eight skaters (forwards/defensemen) and one goaltender

Socreges

Banned
Protected Lists
* Clubs will have two options for players they wish to protect in the Expansion Draft:

a) Seven forwards, three defensemen and one goaltender

b) Eight skaters (forwards/defensemen) and one goaltender
So they'll protect..Darling..and leave Ward and Lack exposed. Interesting.

Top Bottom