• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

wtf i walk this goofy ass dog and the Czhezxjqs score three goals to make it 3-3. thats still only half as many goals as the times this dog pee'd in the same time, so ha!

our team is laughable without Koivu, Granlund, Laine and Barkov... Rinne or Rask would be cool too. blah. fuck this tournament, almost as boring as the NHL playoffs.

PillarEN

wtf i walk this goofy ass dog and the Czhezxjqs score three goals to make it 3-3. thats still only half as many goals as the times this dog pee'd in the same time, so ha!

our team is laughable without Koivu, Granlund, Laine and Barkov... Rinne or Rask would be cool too. blah. fuck this tournament, almost as boring as the NHL playoffs.

We won, you lost. Tee hee.

Vegas's Draft hats leaked:

C_Vk0roU0AAknUZ.jpg:large

I think it'll be a slim majority for whomever wins. There doesn't seem to be a groundswell of pro-NDP feeling, nor do the in-power-too-long Liberals seem to be as maligned as you'd think a party that's been in power nearly 2 decades would be, even with the housing and healthcare problems the province faces.

'Course, I was so sure that Hillz would destroy Trump that I was still betting against him at like 8 o'clock that fateful night.

I have no idea who to vote for. 2nd time in 2 years that I've had this problem. I'm actually feeling physical anguish over my pro-longed indecision.

Socreges

Banned
Why are the liberals in BC conservative

Shit is confusing
They're more centrist than conservative. They've shifted a bit right to take over the vacuum left over by the conservatives who aren't seen as a legitimate option.

Liberals are going to win due to the Green/NDP vote split. Pretty sure of that.

I think it'll be a slim majority for whomever wins. There doesn't seem to be a groundswell of pro-NDP feeling, nor do the in-power-too-long Liberals seem to be as maligned as you'd think a party that's been in power nearly 2 decades would be, even with the housing and healthcare problems the province faces.

'Course, I was so sure that Hillz would destroy Trump that I was still betting against him at like 8 o'clock that fateful night.

I have no idea who to vote for. 2nd time in 2 years that I've had this problem. I'm actually feeling physical anguish over my pro-longed indecision.
Try the vote compass and let it decide.

Holiday

Banned
Jeremy Rutherford said:
Army says Parayko is a "cornerstone player" and he'd like to get a long-term deal done. But he has to see what Parayko is comfortable with.
There goes my armchairing.
Jeremy Rutherford said:
Army says upgrading center is difficult but he will explore options. #stlblues
The classic "GMing is hard" excuse, straight from the Marc Bergevin school of management.

RC

Banned
Why are the liberals in BC conservative

Shit is confusing

They dissociated with the federal Liberals in 1987.

Essentially they're just former social creditors who became disillusioned with Bill Vander Zalm's increased focus on social conservatism.

Socreges

Banned
Have we forgotten that Smelly is a Smelly and therefore ineligible?

I did it a few weeks ago and I had almost the % of agreement with each party.

Did it again just now and:

NDP - 63%
Green - 60%
Liberal - 58%

:I
58% Liberal? You must be a homeowner with a decent salary!

I'm similarly tight when it comes to NDP/Green, but have so far managed to fend off the temptation to move to the right.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
wait why not? how old are you

I'm not Canadian :(

I just got PR last summer despite being here since 2009. It's not as easy/fast to become a citizen as it sounds like.

Have we forgotten that Smelly is a Smelly and therefore ineligible?

58% Liberal? You must be a homeowner with a decent salary!

I'm similarly tight when it comes to NDP/Green, but have so far managed to fend off the temptation to move to the right.

evidently

I met my NDP MLA candidate. Liked her a lot actually. We had one of those chats you see in the media where it's a rando person talking with a candidate surrounded by a large group of folks who were too timid to speak up.

I don't know anything about Canadian politics.

Can we trade our leaders? Trump for Trudeau. Straight up. We'll throw in Ted Cruz so he can go back to Canada.

Top Bottom