• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

zroid

Banned
this is basically Lou now

tumblr_mm29yjnzeW1sp2homo1_400.gif

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Why? What are the rules regarding that?

35+ means no matter what... the cap hit remains.

injured? put in minors? bought out? doesn't matter. cap hit remains. Signing now is the only way for kovalchuk to get full value.

Afterwards he'd be signed for less and likely with small term for teams protection.

Pikma

Banned
I'm trying to get better at this Gwent thing but godfuckingdammit, the learning curve is too damn high because the community has been playing this shit for close to a year now and strategies/deck building are so advanced, I can't understand a thing.

I'm trying to get better at this Gwent thing but godfuckingdammit, the learning curve is too damn high because the community has been playing this shit for close to a year now and strategies/deck building are so advanced, I can't understand a thing.

I'm just getting back into it, I've been in since the closed beta started, but had a gap in between and the meta is completely different. I like it more than Hearthstone though, I fucking hate mages...

I've been playing early access Morrowind in ESO and it's pretty great. That game can be ugly at times, but here the Morrowind art style really shines and its thoroughly enjoyable to explore. The nostalgia factor is a big draw, the music from Morrowind is so good. Bummer Bethesda ruined Vvardenfell in canon, I'd totally take an Elder Scrolls VI with all of Morrowind again. I just hope VI doesn't take place in the Summerset Isles or Grahtwood, both regions are generic high fantasy.

I played a couple of games.. it's pretty tough.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I'm just getting back into it, I've been in since the closed beta started, but had a gap in between and the meta is completely different. I like it more than Hearthstone though, I fucking hate mages...

I've been playing early access Morrowind in ESO and it's pretty great. That game can be ugly at times, but here the Morrowind art style really shines and its thoroughly enjoyable to explore. The nostalgia factor is a big draw, the music from Morrowind is so good. Bummer Bethesda ruined Vvardenfell in canon, I'd totally take an Elder Scrolls VI with all of Morrowind again. I just hope VI doesn't take place in the Summerset Isles or Grahtwood, both regions are generic high fantasy.

Saw you playing it lot. Ive been enjoying ESO quite a bit, still a ways form level 50.

zroid

Banned
Rare video game post from me:

I already traded in my copy of Splatoon toward Splatoon 2, but after seeing how good the single player mode in 2 looks, I wanted to go back and play it in Splatoon now. :lol

So I borrowed a copy from the library. Libraries are the greatest.

Rare video game post from me:

I already traded in my copy of Splatoon toward Splatoon 2, but after seeing how good the single player mode in 2 looks, I wanted to go back and play it in Splatoon now. :lol

So I borrowed a copy from the library. Libraries are the greatest.

I don't think my Library does that. Is that a Ontario thing?

PillarEN

Blog:

Every year I get a flu shot and without fail about a month later I'm on death's door with the flu. Send help

Evidence that you should stop getting shots and take homeopathic remedies instead. "Stop treating the symptom and start fixing the underlying cause", say the scumbags of this world peddling that shit.

zroid

Banned
I think I got a cold at the same time my allergies kicked in early this month and it was hell. I'm still blowing my nose a few times a day like 4 weeks after it started.

Pikma

Banned
I dunno? You should inquire. My library has games, blu-rays, even a 3D Printer!

I borrow a lot of manga and comics too. Library is how I got into reading manga.
Nooooo zroid you used to be one of the good guys, what happened
I think I got a cold at the same time my allergies kicked in early this month and it was hell. I'm still blowing my nose a few times a day like 4 weeks after it started.
Believe me, that's infinitely less worse than having sinusitis and not being able to get any of that shit out, I can barely breath sometimes

Line_HTX

I got out of Wonder Woman snd while I fucking love the movie, my whole town is flooded and I cannot get home.

#TurnAroundDontDrown

Quick

Banned
I was sick two weeks ago. Felt a sore throats developing which led to getting a fever the next day. Blocked sinuses after that. Then a fever hit me again. Then my eye felt a little funny but it ended up being nothing (probably just a reaction to being congested).

Line_HTX

Oh my God, it's not stopping and pouring even more.

I'm legit trapped and I'm going to drown.

More like stuck on higher ground in some parking lot a couple of blocks away.

Cake Boss

Banned
The NBA finals feel really lobsided. Unless Cleveland comes back when they play at home. Durant too good

Both games where the first half is really good and a tight game then the 2nd half begins and GS starts to flex and pulls away.

I think I am enjoying them because unlike the NHL, the best players are the best players on the court and do amazing shit every other play.

Socreges

Banned
Both games where the first half is really good and a tight game then the 2nd half begins and GS starts to flex and pulls away.

I think I am enjoying them because unlike the NHL, the best players are the best players on the court and do amazing shit every other play.
I only watched the first half of the first game (had it on in the background), but GS was ~10 points up the entire time. A lot of the play was so routine and boring. There was no "amazing shit", though for sure James and Durant can be fun to watch.

Maybe the series since then has been better, but I gave it a chance and haven't gone back. Will tune back in if it goes to 6 or 7.

Cake Boss

Banned
I only watched the first half of the first game (had it on in the background), but GS was ~10 points up the entire time. A lot of the play was so routine and boring. There was no "amazing shit", though for sure James and Durant can be fun to watch.

Maybe the series since then has been better, but I gave it a chance and haven't gone back. Will tune back in if it goes to 6 or 7.

Game 2 was alot better than Game 1, but then again GS just ran away with it in the 3rd quarter.

Stasis

I'm no NBA fan but most of that game was fucking entertaining.

That's some all-star shit, so much talent. Predictable, yes, but for someone who is zero invested it's just fun to see that level of skill on the court for a period of time. I watched like half of it on and off. Durant and James alone are fun to see. Add the supporting cast and it's impressive,

Though I did grow up in NYC when the Knicks didn't suck and often went to games with my dad. So there's some nostalgia. No fucks given about regular season but this stuff is fun.

Top Bottom