• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Yawnier

Banned
@MarkLazerus

I have no concrete info yet, but Niklas Hjalmarsson's name has popped up a few times among people I've talked with. Marian Hossa, too.

Hjalmarsson is the most logical. You never want to part with such a top-tier defensemen, but he's the only core guy with a *partial* NMC

IIRC this guy is pretty reliable. Got to think there would be a long line of teams that would be after Hjalmarsson.

Yawnier

Banned
if prospects are involved... Leafs come screaming full speed to the front of the pack

if by long line you mean 10 teams?

I think there would be a ton of teams that about inquire about him if he was being shopped, hard to give an exact number but wouldn't be shocked if it was about half the league. He's on a friendly contract for 2 more years, has real gud fancy stats and has that 3 cup pedigree that some GMs will lose their shit over.

If he was right handed he would be an almost perfect partner for Rielly

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I think there would be a ton of teams that about inquire about him if he was being shopped, hard to give an exact number but wouldn't be shocked if it was about half the league. He's on a friendly contract for 2 more years, has real gud fancy stats and has that 3 cup pedigree that some GMs will lose their shit over.

If he was right handed he would be an almost perfect partner for Rielly

but he has a no trade clause

Battlefront II actually looks like a proper Battlefront game, hopefully it has the traditional conquest mode which was really lacking in the first.

Cake Boss

Banned
Wow you guys see the price of that Scorpio? No joke this time.

$599+ CDN is fucking nuts.

I need to grab me one those $15 per hour 2nd jobs.

PillarEN

500 usd? Hah I was right. Sad.

Nice reference Cake

0351_4ij9t.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
PK not available to the media for the 3rd straight day, I assume the Preds don't want him giving the Pens any soundbites to chew on.

imBask

Banned
I swear to god, if they announce an $800 VR headset on top of that, GAF might go down for a week

also my uncle just posted a picture of him and Karlsson at the Montreal Grand Prix!

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not sure what people expected though.. They never said it was going to be cheap. GAF loves getting themselves worked up.

Edit: cool, would love to go to the GP someday. Looks windy in Montreal.

imBask

Banned
I'm not sure what people expected though.. They never said it was going to be cheap. GAF loves getting themselves worked up.

Edit: cool, would love to go to the GP someday. Looks windy in Montreal.

My dad and uncle work there every year so I used to go, it's fun for the happening but not if you actually wanna see the race...

you go there to see the parade of opulence and the celebs and the beautiful people, and see a car go by really fast every now and then

Quick

Banned
My friend's at the Grand Prix and posted a picture of a downed tree that fell on top of the ticket pickup portable.

Line_HTX

Karlsson is at the Canadian GP? He's probably a good driver.

Looks like the salary cap will remain flat next year thanks to the Golden Knights, I guess.

No random squirrels, birds, armadillos, and komodo dragons on the track please.

$599 CAD?

Oooooof.

A guy I work with thinks it will be the next PS2. He is convinced it is 'the start of a new console generation' and that people will pay whatever for the 'best possible gaming experience' currently available.

His enthusiasm is odd.

calder

Haha I always thought Scorpio would be 499 with 450 being optimistic but that insane 399 subliminal in the MS video convinced me it must be 399 because no one would be so dumb as put that image in by accident if it wasn't the price.

imBask

Banned
considering i'm probably one of the most liberal people on this forum, not sure how that comparison works

the Sony Playstation 4 Pro™ is the official console of liberals though

Stephen Harper was a well known Microsoft Xbox Entertainment System owner

Top Bottom