• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

PillarEN

First AC where I feel like jacking in again. A new kind of "Ezio Trilogy" based in ancient Egypt would be something of interest to me. I like that they don't mind a little bit of gamey supernaturalism/mythology like that massive snake.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This setting is more than enough to pull me back in actually

Isn't this one also made by the guys who made Black Flag, and only the second one they made in the AC series?

I really liked black flag, so that's promising. Not like Unity.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
i like this "LET'S JUST SHOW VIDEO GAME AFTER VIDEO GAME" conference setup. So much better than the whole other BS that normally happens.

PillarEN

Lol. What in the world was that? Haha

Also loving how this conference is set up. Literally 100 times better than EA and that's not hyperbole.

PillarEN

I'm very curious about that game that sort of looked like Another World (or Out of This World depending on where you live). Think it was called The Last Night or something.

PillarEN

I'm happy for Smiley

Edit: there is nothing uglier than orcs. I hate them in every game and have no problem wiping them all out.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
conference thread in a nutshell:

"OMG THIS GAME LOOKS LIKE SHIT! BAD GRAPHICS"

and then a few minutes later

"OMG LIFE IS STRANGE 2 YAAAAAAAAAS"

me: ???????

Top Bottom