• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Pikma

Banned
I'm still waiting for that source Dubbed, don't think I'll let you get away with posting news without including at least 3 verified sources

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Creeper! Come here, I need to talk to you

AcclaimedOfficialBrocketdeer-size_restricted.gif

calder

Seabrook is still a good second pair guy but a 32 year old declining dman with *7 years* left paying him 6.8mil? Not sure there's many teams that want him that bad unless they're getting a good bargain on the asking price.

But Seabrook has a full NMC so unless he's asked for a trade it's not him.

Seabrook is still a good second pair guy but a 32 year old declining dman with *7 years* left paying him 6.8mil? Not sure there's many teams that want him that bad unless they're getting a good bargain on the asking price.

But Seabrook has a full NMC so unless he's asked for a trade it's not him.

Could it be another Defenceman? Like Hjalmarsson? He's a Core player

Marvie_3

Banned
Seabrook has regressed but he's not a cap dump.
Given that Chicago is right up against the cap and the fact that they wouldnt be taking on a similar or larger contract, it would be a cap dump.

A big part of the problem with Seabrook the past two years is Q sticking him with guys he doesnt mesh well with. Pairing him with Oduya and TVR never worked and it was noticeable. When he was paired with Kempny, the two of them were great together. But....Q gonna Q.

Could it be another Defenceman? Like Hjalmarsson? He's a Core player
Trade their 2nd best defenseman who has a very team friendly cap hit? Very doubtful.

iLLmAtlc

TSN trade bait board

The Dallas Stars have reportedly expressed interest in acquiring defenceman Chris Tanev from the Canucks. Tanev's modified no-trade clause kicks in on July 1 and moving him now would allow the Canucks to protect defenceman Luca Sbisa instead.

said without a hint of irony or sarcasm

Socreges

Banned
Trading Tanev is a good thing. Great value, will be old and expensive for any distant, future success.

Protecting Lucasbestos is fairly fucking stupid. He and his contract are not welcome here.

zroid

Banned
Not Toews? Damn but I really thought...

core player salary dump sounds like Seabrook to me. already laughing at whoever is taking on that contract.

Pikma

Banned
If it's not Teows then I have no idea of who is getting traded, Teows is the only Chicago Bluehawks player I know🤷🏻

imBask

Banned
from the hockey news

6. MARTIN HANZAL, C, 30
2016-17 cap hit: $3,100,000
Hanzal is injury prone but possesses great size and two-way acumen. He'd make for an OK No. 2 center and a championship-caliber No. 3 center with an organization chasing a Cup.
an OK No. 2 center and a championship-caliber No. 3 center with an organization chasing a Cup.

2012+NHL+Entry+Draft+Round+One+zD6eSi-Yq7Jm.jpg

PillarEN

Maybe Hanzal will take a one year deal and rack up points for the Wings and then be dealt at the trade deadline. I mean it's ideal for anyone who wants to boost their stats and look a little better than they really are. Then jump on the big contract.

Top Bottom