• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Yawnier

Banned
the Sony Playstation 4 Pro™ is the official console of liberals though

Stephen Harper was a well known Microsoft Xbox Entertainment System owner

Kingbroly just tweeted out that the Nintendo Switch Console with Grey Joy-Con is the console of choice for Donald Trump and the GOP

Pikma

Banned
the Sony Playstation 4 Pro™ is the official console of liberals though

Stephen Harper was a well known Microsoft Xbox Entertainment System owner
Are you trying to imply PS4 is the official console of leaders too afraid to call Trump out?🤔🤔🤔

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Haha youre old

calder and I

latest

Pikma

Banned
SCHUEY used to pay thousands of dollars for a lightbulb back in the day, paying $499.99 for a video game console is nothing

I just laugh at all the people thinking Scorpio will be able to do 4K 60. They're going to be disappointed with the frame rate in quite a few games.

zroid

Banned
I want to see Wonder Woman but there are too many movies coming out soon. I'm gonna wait till Cars 3 is out and if it ends up not being good (which I suspect), I'll go and watch WW instead.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I just laugh at all the people thinking Scorpio will be able to do 4K 60. They're going to be disappointed with the frame rate in quite a few games.

I have been trying to tell people this, too.

720p 30 fps on xbox = 4k 30fps with checkerboard on scorpio
1080p 30fps on xbox = 4k 30fps
1080p 60fps on xbox = 4k 60fps

As a general guide. BUT if the game is CPU limited, we may not see the bumps we want and there's a lot of factors in play.

Chris R

Speaking of merch... can't wait for the old jerseys to go on a huge firesale

I won't buy a new Avs jersey until we get a winning season

I'll buy a new Avs jersey if they look decent. Plus my Duchene jersey will be obsolete soon. :'(

I swear I'm cursed I got a Stastny jersey > FA, Anderson jersey > traded, Duchene jersey > trade rumors.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Rangers aren't giving Adam Clendening a qualifying offer. This isn't shocking, but goddamn is it frustrating. You could argue that Clendening was probably the Rangers' third best defenseman behind McDonagh and Skjei on the rare occasions when he actually played last season. AV adamantly refused to acknowledge it, though.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I was thinking "this looks like a fallout clone" all throughout.

Metro, I guess that makes sense.

Top Bottom