• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Reaves beat the shit out of McKenzie =/

😘😘😘😘😘

wMeAYer.gif

zF934pY.gif

I want to post that gif of godzilla wrecking shit but I can't even bother, I feel depressed

godzilla-fuck-this.gif

hrtc please send an Official Microsoft Zune HD Replacement Battery

seriously I need one, mine's dead. Had a Zune 80 as well. Wonderful pure MP3 players when the world mostly moved on from MP3 players.

hockey hot takes (without watching the games)
Shorks pls (put Reimer in net. I miss him :'()
Stors pls (not like this. Don't wither away. I love how high flying they can be. Unfortunate, but expected, how much Seguin's loss affects these guys.)
Bolts yay (either way. I just like the ridiculously high scoring games)

Stasis

You guys are too thirsty for Tabris burns

When I first discovered NHL-gaf I really didn't understand the Tabris hate. I'd see him post seemingly benign comments and just get shit on instantly. I almost defended him.

I decided to wait it out. Get the lay of the land.

I'm thirsty as fuck for those burns now. I get it. I think its like a rite of passage around here. At one point you're like: "ohhhh... kk."

Wish I remembered when my moment was. We could have a book of our moments.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It brings me immense joy to know that his reputation of being an insufferable asshole goes beyond NHL-Gaf.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
When I first discovered NHL-gaf I really didn't understand the Tabris hate. I'd see him post seemingly benign comments and just get shit on instantly. I almost defended him.

I decided to wait it out. Get the lay of the land.

I'm thirsty as fuck for those burns now. I get it. I think its like a rite of passage around here. At one point you're like: "ohhhh... kk."

Wish I remembered when my moment was. We could have a book of our moments.

Poking your head into NFL-GAF during the season really helps accelerate the process.

Man what a shit show by the Stars last night. I think they're in trouble. PP has been laughably bad. I think only 5 shots on 9 attempts? wtf.

That Blues goal to go up 3-1 was fucking beautiful though. Or maybe it was 4-1.

I still have faith in my Stars though.

Alucard

Banned
No way the pens win tonight, sucks we're giving back home ice to the caps.

We'll see. I'm also expecting a loss, but hoping for a win. You never know which Caps will show up, and Murray has proven he can steal games the Pens had little business winning. This series could be 3-0 for either side right now.

Pros: This Pens team tends to bounce back after bad games.

Cons: Everything else.

Maybe Crosby explodes and we win 5-4 or something. I'm not expecting much.

Top Bottom