• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

kassatsu

Banned
Hes their #1 dman I think, plus their captain.

Go home Cake Boss, you are cakebossed.

Him:
xJOC6sg.jpg

not Him:
9R1rSMR.jpg

Acid08

Banned
Don't be mad, you should be sympathetic, you guys were in the same spot as us for a good part of the last 5+ years. Better than the teams you were playing, but lacked the heart required to win.
Your team isn't better than most of the teams in the playoffs. Neither are the Sharks for that matter. Stop acting like such a fucking moron.

CCF23

The Isles need a goalie. Nabby is horrible. Glove high on him all day long. If the Pens didn't hit so many posts/crossbars they would've put up 7 or 8.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
The Isles need a goalie. Nabby is horrible. Glove high on him all day long. If the Pens didn't hit so many posts/crossbars they would've put up 7 or 8.

I hope McPhee tries to send them Neuvirth. There has to be a reason why we signed him for more money than Holtby...

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Isles played well enough to win. Poor officiating and shaky Nabakov lost it for us. Heartbreaker.

Some classless fans threw stuff on the ice. This does not represent the entire Isles community and the isles fans stopped them and yelled at them. Exciting game. Horribly lopsided officiating. Tough loss to take.

Call me salty if you must Pens-Gaf, but the refs let you get away with murder and we got called for everything. Atmosphere at the building was great though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom