• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrankyJay

Banned
Habs need a spark for Game 4. Hopefully several Sens have some cocky post-game remarks to serve as bulletin board fodder.

You guys are in trouble if this is what the Habs need to get motivated. I hope you guys toss White this offseason. He's embarrassed you guys a bunch this season.

Solo

You guys are in trouble if this is what the Habs need to get motivated. I hope you guys toss White this offseason. He's embarrassed you guys a bunch this season.

Really? Worked out pretty well for us in Game 2 when we were the ones doing the spanking. Hockey is an emotional game. You use anything you can to get motivated, including remarks from the other team.

Cake Boss

Banned
My boy.

Former Gatineau Olympiques fucked the Habs up.

Pierre Dorrion stole him from the Habs in the 4th round, fucking amazing.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
We really have ourselves a series now if we didn't before. Hopefully Eller can come back in the series, rest of the top 6 minus Bourque isn't cutting it.

Silexx

This game, so beautiful!

2bD0CBw.gif

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
They played like Pittsburgh did in that game against the Flyers last year, the game that made me dislike Pittsburgh more than the Flyers:|

Paulrus trolling the habs.

Gorges can go lick a fat dick, what a douchebag. I almost wish Prust ran over Anderson there at the end, wouldn't mind seeing his neanderthal brain sitting out a few.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
07:04 MTL FRANCIS BOUILLON : GAME MISCONDUCT - 10 MIN
07:04 MTL RYAN WHITE : MISCONDUCT - 10 MIN
07:04 MTL TRAVIS MOEN : GAME MISCONDUCT - 10 MIN
07:04 OTT ZACK SMITH : GAME MISCONDUCT - 10 MIN
07:04 OTT CHRIS NEIL : GAME MISCONDUCT - 10 MIN
07:04 OTT JARED COWEN : MISCONDUCT - 10 MIN
07:04 OTT CHRIS PHILLIPS : GAME MISCONDUCT - 10 MIN
07:04 MTL JARRED TINORDI : GAME MISCONDUCT - 10 MIN
07:04 MTL COLBY ARMSTRONG : GAME MISCONDUCT - 10 MIN
07:04 OTT MATT KASSIAN : GAME MISCONDUCT - 10 MIN
08:31 MTL P.K. SUBBAN : GAME MISCONDUCT - 10 MIN

:lolololololololol

today's game reminds exactly why I have not supported the Habs in the last 15 years.

As Flyers fan in Montreal, i tell people: ''the Habs don't care, they have no heart and take you fans for granted''

On paper, the Sens are the weaker team. But Habs don't care

So, not only did they get embarrassed in score and in the brawl, but the Habs then throw three cheap shots (elbow, sucker punch, shooting the puck at someone) after. Disgraceful and an embarrassment to the league.

Habs-GAF, your team is a joke. Or at least acted as such tonight. Bush league.

Red_Man

Paulrus trolling the habs.

Gorges can go lick a fat dick, what a douchebag. I almost wish Prust ran over Anderson there at the end, wouldn't mind seeing his neanderthal brain sitting out a few.
Whoa, come on man at least come up with your own shtick, I worked hard on the whole ape / caveman / neanderthal line. Cake Boss won't be happy with you using it either :(

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
WTF happened? I left to go do laundry for a few minutes when it was 2-1, and I came back and the score was 5-1 and both teams had like 5 guys left. What the hell were you doing tonight, Montreal?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So, not only did they get embarrassed in score and in the brawl, but the Habs then throw three cheap shots (elbow, sucker punch, shooting the puck at someone) after. Disgraceful and an embarrassment to the league.

I probably need to re-watch that 3rd period completely, don't I. Looks like it was a hell of a period.

CrankyJay

Banned
Gallagher should be seeing a suspension. I didn't see the PK sucker-punch. Bourque may get a call too.

His man was down on the the ice defenseless and Subban was unloading on him. He should be suspended. Borque should be suspended for that fixing elbow.

Antti

As a Habs fan, that 3rd period was fucking embarrassing to watch. I don't really even care if they win anymore. Such gutless pieces of shit.

Solo

I would say something but I don't like cursing out preteens.

Acid08

Banned
Yeah. Not looking forward to it.

Hey San Jose's wearing thier slightly less crappy jersey.

Already fucked up the Canadian anthem. American's can never sing it right.
Black is okay. Hate that we never use the teal in the playoffs.

Super nervous. Feels like one of those foot off the gas games. Prove me wrong boys.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
As a Habs fan, that 3rd period was fucking embarrassing to watch. I don't really even care if they win anymore. Such gutless pieces of shit.

Lets not get crazy here. I'm not proud of the way they played. When you get your ass kicked sometimes things get dumb.

Red_Man

Wouldn't be surprised to see a couple suspensions for the Habs. They're fucked if it happens, I wonder if Bergevin will have a word with them.

Fuck these smoker commercials
When I was in the states to see the Habs game earlier this year I saw these and couldn't believe them, you never see that kind of shit on Canadian television. The one I saw had the old woman putting a wig on and had a hole in her throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom