• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I stopped watching, gotta say I'm incredibly surprised and disappointed to hear Gallagher did something shitty too.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Couture throwing the puck in the defensive zone is not a penalty? So much for putting your hand on the puck being called more, right.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I stopped watching, gotta say I'm incredibly surprised and disappointed to hear Gallagher did something shitty too.
I'm surprised and disappointed in him too, but they were hunting him all night, I'm not surprised he snapped. Not justifying it.

kassatsu

Banned
Lol the homer shark announcers are going to call every no call now. No mention of Couture throwing the puck out of the zone though :p

Stasis

Watched the Habs game local tonight, out with a bunch of Habs fans. That was some sad shit. The loss was bad enough but trying to goon it up Bruins style when you don't have the muscle... damn.

Still think the Habs can win the series though. Which at least is better than my Rangers who aren't gonna win shit.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm surprised and disappointed in him too, but they were hunting him all night, I'm not surprised he snapped. Not justifying it.

I haven't seen what Gallagher did but as you said no justifying it. He plays a great pest role as he's actually talented and doesn't have to resort to cheap shit. But if he will lose his cool from something like this it could affect his style of play to be honest.

Other teams may know how to draw him into stupid penalties now.

Lol the homer shark announcers are going to call every no call now. No mention of Couture throwing the puck out of the zone though :p

What? They said he threw the puck out of the zone. Our announcers call it pretty well. They'll definitely say when we got away with something that should have been called.

Antti

Paul MacLean on Therrien's comment that timeout was to humiliate Habs: "They did a pretty good job of that themselves."

Touché, my dear old walrus. Touché.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I haven't seen what Gallagher did but as you said no justifying it. He plays a great pest role as he's actually talented and doesn't have to resort to cheap shit. But if he will lose his cool from something like this it could affect his style of play to be honest.

Other teams may know how to draw him into stupid penalties now.
This is the first time it's ever happened and he put up with a lot of shit tonight. Refs lot a lot of cheap shit go on both sides which led to the FFA that happened in the 3rd. Good news for the Habs is the 4th game should be tightly reffed so they can get back to their game if Therrien can manage to get them under control again.

Cake Boss

Banned
ibrbgBwwuzC4Vl.gif

iJQPtC8XFc6ga.gif

Bourque needs to be suspended. For a long time. Motherfucker took out Backstrom for half the season last year with same bullshit elbow move.

kassatsu

Banned
What? They said he threw the puck out of the zone. Our announcers call it pretty well. They'll definitely say when we got away with something that should have been called.

All they said after that play was "And thrown out of the zone by Couture." and "Couture with 3 blocks on that—". No mention of getting away with anything.

But they were quick to say "Interference" on a pick by the Canucks.

Revenant

All they said after that play was "And thrown out of the zone by Couture." and "Couture with 3 blocks on that—".

Sharks broadcast leans somewhat towards San Jose? Well I'm shocked and appalled.

Acid08

Banned
All they said after that play was "And thrown out of the zone by Couture." and "Couture with 3 blocks on that—".

They also said that Pavs tried to sell that interference a bit not 30 seconds later. Hear what you want to hear dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom