• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun
Paul MacLean on Therrien's comment that timeout was to humiliate Habs: "They did a pretty good job of that themselves."

Alucard

Banned
Got back home not too long ago. Happy the Pens won, but really hope they're working out all of their kinks in this series. The amount of shots they're giving up right now is unacceptable. They gotta come together quickly as a team now that most of the big guns are healthy. I say pull MAF if the Pens go down 2-0 again next game. Vokoun deserves a shot if MAF's not going to hold it down. Still, I don't totally place the responsibility on his shoulders as the Pens have been giving up far too many shots.

Boy, that Chris Kunitz sure is old and washed up.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Almost 2... When will Lu be in :(

I know you're joking, but goaltending has been the only consistently good thing the first 2 games.

I can see a coaching change but Mike Gillis isn't going anywhere yet.. unless the Canucks miss the playoffs..

Eh, he's handled some situations questionably. Hodgson/Luongo. Plus, AV&Gillis are kind of a package.

Stasis

Hey now. I'm not COMPLETELY writing them off until about 24 hours from now. :D

You know, I wanna think we can do it... I mean if we win both at home it's wide open again. I just haven't seen any consistency in the team all season that would lead to a surge of confidence. The playoffs have been a microcosm of what we've seen all year. Showing flashes of brilliant play caught up in a sandwich of mediocrity and slumping. I'm not expecting much at this point, but it's not so much pissy negativity as it is acceptance. I'm OK with it. Bring on next season =)

Chiming in late to say that Price needs to get yanked for game 4.

Subban needs a game for that beatdown on Turris, what a fucking piece of shit player, no class whatsoever.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
bAwz3LG.jpg

:lolololololololol

Alucard

Banned
Just saw the final Habs/Sens score. LOOOOOOL. Was listening to the game on the radio on the drive home and heard it up until 3-1. 6-1? THE PRICE WAS WRONG.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
I heard that Schneider was out for anxiety, not an injury. Considering the way he's been dicked around by Gillis, I find this story sad, yet somewhat believable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom