• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly this feels kinda like redemption for Lu, ive been a bobby lu fan for a while too, always thought it was ridiculous that canucks fans piled on him how they did. Its ridiculous I know, but being a fan of a team that misses the playoffs regularly gives me a lot of time to watch other teams and be a player fan too. If your boys are playing the flames fuck them in the face though, im not a fair weather fan by any means, ive got my integrity and shit to maintain.

Back to lu..its been super shitty the way the canucks have strung along the goalie situation all year, I understand they want a good deal on lu, but seriously pick one and commit, just glad to see luongo looks like the number one still.

dem

@CraigJButton: Down 5-1 in 3rd, Canucks will be 2-11 in playoff games since 2-0 lead vs. Boston in 2011. 16 goals for & 44 goals against. 0-6 at home!

Lol what
That's crazy

Honestly this feels kinda like redemption for Lu, ive been a bobby lu fan for a while too, always thought it was ridiculous that canucks fans piled on him how they did. Its ridiculous I know, but being a fan of a team that misses the playoffs regularly gives me a lot of time to watch other teams and be a player fan too. If your boys are playing the flames fuck them in the face though, im not a fair weather fan by any means, ive got my integrity and shit to maintain.

Back to lu..its been super shitty the way the canucks have strung along the goalie situation all year, I understand they want a good deal on lu, but seriously pick one and commit, just glad to see luongo looks like the number one still.

Yeah, it can't be good for Schneider either, dude looks mind fucked.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You're going to look like the Flames when they got shit all for Iggy because he wasnt the same player he was 2 years ago.

Easier to trade Iggy than to trade both Sedins to the same team, and they're really a package deal.

You're going to look like the Flames when they got shit all for Iggy because he wasnt the same player he was 2 years ago.

Id argue hes exactly the same player. Hes been 30+ for how many seasons? I think the return was so shitty because of his age more than anything, it seems like a player rental situation to potential suitors, iggys NTC didn't help a bit either. Also knowing that we had to trade him NOW because of UFA lowered his value even more.

Dump the sedins well before they go UFA and they'll be OK. Especially since they're a package deal.

Mii

Banned
Every time I see Couture, it surprises me just how ugly a son of a bitch he is. If he loses more teeth, gets more beat up, and grows his hair, he could beat Ricci in ugliness.

He's beautiful on the ice though.

Acid08

Banned
SHARKS WIN!!!

hKbd3mk.gif

3-0!!!!

hKbd3mk.gif

HENRIK AND KESLER ARE GARBAGE

Thats the unfortunate part of franchise faces. Youre gonna see diminishing returns the longer the player is on your team, you cant replace what a player like iginla meant to the flames organization, but you could try and come closer st least, fuck feaster smh..

SHARKS WIN!!!

hKbd3mk.gif

3-0!!!!

hKbd3mk.gif

HENRIK AND KESLER ARE GARBAGE

Schneider is finished for the series, the sharks just piled them on him tonight, his confidence is pretty fucked right now, maybe Luongo is back in net for a bit and hopefully he performs well enough so they'll have another goaltender controversy.

One more to go, can't wait to see vancouver out of the playoffs.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I more meant his extracurriculars. Slashing players when they're on the ground is garbage.

Ah, yeah. I didn't see the slash, but yeah.

Didn't they both assist on Burrows goal?

Yeah, but over the whole series they've still been a no-show. And today, except for that assist, too. Points aren't everything, too.

Also, made 2 gifs I thought were worth making.

Henrik's bonehead-butt-end-of-the-stick-to-the-face play.

itr2dq9zKawZf.gif

AV working that gum while contemplating his CV:

iwYFEAcBSm1nH.gif

By the way, Ottawa fans, Turris was chasing Subban around and handed him a nice little cross check before he got his ass handed to him. Don't act like Turris is a freakin' Sedin player, he's a little pest and he's well known for being an asshole. "Subban didn't warn him that he was gonna punch him!" If you cross-check a dude after play has ended because you can't take a hit, sorry, but you deserve to get punched in the face.

That being said, Subban went a bit overboard, lol.

Sibylus

Banned
Getting swept at home is going to suck, but eh. After the highs and demoralization of the SCF series, the riots, and all the ensuing goaltender drama and the like... it's long since stopped hurting. We're not a championship team this year and the series score reflects who deserves to advance. Fuck Tabris. Good night.

Acid08

Banned
By the way, Ottawa fans, Turris was chasing Subban around and handed him a nice little cross check before he got his ass handed to him. Don't act like Turris is a freakin' Sedin player, he's a little pest and he's well known for being an asshole. "Subban didn't warn him that he was gonna punch him!" If you cross-check a dude after play has ended because you can't take a hit, sorry, but you deserve to get punched in the face.

Not the best analogy after tonight.

Cake Boss

Banned

lol salt on friend.

Oops, I didn't watch the game. :\

Reason : My butt was too hurt. I don't believe the Habs will win this series, but it still hurts getting humiliated like that. And not only by McLean's pee-wee coaching move either.

After Prust's and Therrien's comments and the shit the Habs tried to pull tonight you didn't deserve anything than an old-school trolling at the end of the game and the post-game press conference.

By the way, Ottawa fans, Turris was chasing Subban around and handed him a nice little cross check before he got his ass handed to him. Don't act like Turris is a freakin' Sedin player, he's a little pest and he's well known for being an asshole.

Don't act like Habs players haven't been cross checking and doing dirty stuff since Game 1 or anything. Looks like PK finally lost it there but we're only returning the favor there.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151630378022387&set=o.18029289557&type=2&theater

So fucking awesome.

How can so many words be so wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom