• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
TSN giving a shoutout to the Swiss national team beating Canada? I'll take it.

snack

I dunno why I'm still watching. It's like I'm waiting for a big hit to happen. An explosion of sorts. Some mad rage. Some sparks to fly.

SOMETHING

Couture has long been my favorite shark, since he first came up I had an eye on him, knew hed come up like this at some point in the post season.

First glimpse of Couture greatness was at the stretch of the regular season in his first year. It also carried over into the Playoffs and was an instant hit in SJ <3

Smiley90

I dunno why I'm still watching. It's like I'm waiting for a big hit to happen. An explosion of sorts. Some mad rage. Some sparks to fly.

SOMETHING

I want AV's firing to be announced in the PC after the game.

Smiley90

So who's gone this off-season Canucks-Gaf? (Players, Coaches, Staff)

AV for sure, Gillis possibly, one of our goalies. Rest we'll see. I don't think they'll blow the team up before the Sedins retire, so I'm not expecting too many changes player-wise.

Curufinwe

AV for sure, Gillis possibly, one of our goalies. Rest we'll see. I don't think they'll blow the team up before the Sedins retire, so I'm not expecting too many changes player-wise.

If they get rid of Schneider they are nuts. Put up ticket prices to pay for a Luongo buyout if no one trades for him.

Cake Boss

Banned
These Canucks remind me of the early 2000 Senators. This team should not be on the verge of being swept. AV should be fired ASAP

Err no, remind me of the Sens after the 07 finals, a 1 line team, no clear #1Dman, keep wasting picks on vets at the deadline, signing players to fill holes in their roster due to their weak prospect pool.

Start the rebuild already, we'll take 1 Edler pls.

Smiley90

Err no, remind me of the Sens after the 07 finals, a 1 line team, no clear #1Dman, keep wasting picks on vets at the deadline, signing players to fill holes in their roster due to their weak prospect pool.

Start the rebuild already, we'll take 1 Edler pls.

Canucks aren't rebuilding as long as the Sedins are still there, it makes no sense. Give it 2, 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom