• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Shanahan is a joke. Is Montreal the new Pittsburgh?

We need to be gifted a few more really high draft picks and a Stanley Cup first. But here's hoping!

Maybe Uncle Gary will allow us to fleece Colorado for the #1 pick, and then we'll have our Crosby (MacKinnon) to go with our Malkin (Galchenyuk)! Next year, our Jordan Staal comes!

Protip: Don't even reply to Zaraki. Or better yet don't even read his posts. He's just filling the 'verbal diarrhea' quota vacated by FortunateSon.

You consider me calling out a canucks fan about complaining about diving when your player clocks someone in the head with their stick is "verbal diarrhea"? That's cute Socreges.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers have activated Marc Staal off injured reserve.

ibuOVpjBAPwkIv.gif

UberTag

The mighty Pens, who have been knocked out of the second round (by the lowly 8 seed Habs), first round, and first round the last 3 years, and who are going to get taken the distance by the Islanders. For real?
I'm not saying it's a rational fear. But it's a fear nonetheless.
Otherwise Toronto and Boston fans wouldn't care who won between Montreal and Ottawa and would just revel in both teams destroying each other.

Socreges

Banned
You consider me calling out a canucks fan about complaining about diving when your player clocks someone in the head with their stick is "verbal diarrhea"? That's cute Socreges.
I consider you distorting his post to be just one example among so many of you essentially squatting over your keyboard and taking a dump.

Solo

Otherwise Toronto and Boston fans wouldn't care who won between Montreal and Ottawa and would just revel in both teams destroying each other.

Don't get me wrong, Pens are a great team. But they'll always be a beatable great team with MAF as the last line of defense.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

No don't explain yourself to him.

Habs fans were saying before the playoffs even started they wanted Toronto and Boston to destroy each other so it's easier for them.

They get no pity!

Mr.Green

Nobody's jelly of Montreal.
Toronto and Boston fans just want Ottawa to win so they don't have to face the Penguins next round. Simple logic.

We all fear the team that was almost down 2 games to 1 to the Islanders.

It's neither. It's HATE.

Don't feel bad. I hate you too!

I consider you distorting his post to be just one example among so many of you essentially squatting over your keyboard and taking a dump.

His post has no meaning when all you have is that as an example. I haven't seen the series but if he's been such a colossal bitch then shouldn't there be a lot of proof of that? Why is it the only clip he could use is after he gets a dirty hit that should have resulted in a suspension for Sedin? His post sort of loses meaning when that's what he chooses to point it out on. But sure, don't make an argument and just insult me instead.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm honestly kind of bummed I won't get to watch the Bruins-Leafs game tonight. The atmosphere will probably be pretty cool.

Anyway, I'm off to MSG. Catch you jerks in a bit.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I think we should all take a second to thank the hockey gods that Bish is the mod over looking us, or the majority of us wouldn't be here today.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I missed the Canucks game and the shit show that followed, but I feel bad for Canucks-Gaf who is generally really good posters. Tabris can eat so much shit though, hope it tastes good going down. I'm excited as a general fan to see what direction the Canucks organization goes moving forward.

Quick

Banned
The fuck is Healy talking about? I turned my head away and he mentioned something about Phaneuf missing something and Kulemin picking it up, and when I turned my head back, it looked like Kulemin literally picked something up from the floor.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The fuck is Healy talking about? I turned my head away and he mentioned something about Phaneuf missing something and Kulemin picking it up, and when I turned my head back, it looked like Kulemin literally picked something up from the floor.

Something about we're so inexperienced that when we won the game we didn't go and grab the puck.

I'm a huge Boston fan, obviously. But the thing is, I went to school at University Of Toronto for Engineering. So I started to like the Maple Leafs too.

I for one, am excited for the first home playoff game for the Leafs. The game is going to be great and I am excited to watch it.

Socreges

Banned
His post has no meaning when all you have is that as an example. I haven't seen the series but if he's been such a colossal bitch then shouldn't there be a lot of proof of that? Why is it the only clip he could use is after he gets a dirty hit that should have resulted in a suspension for Sedin? His post sort of loses meaning when that's what he chooses to point it out on. But sure, don't make an argument and just insult me instead.
Even Acid08, a Sharks fan, admitted that Couture embellished multiple times last night. You didn't even watch the game. Please stop being so insanely obnoxious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom