• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
Logan Couture cover am confirmed?
:lol

But really, Logan Couture>Habs

Love this picture of Marleau when he scored his goal while getting shoved to the ice. Bieksa's face :lol

i-nJtFffb-L.jpg

Socreges

Banned
I'm sensing a lot of hostility in here right now.

Let's all take a deep breath and relax. :)
If you're talking about Green and I, pretty sure we're both just kidding around. And there should be a Canucks burn on its way.

This thread hasn't been so calm in weeks.

Sanjuro

Every season should follow this year's structure. No interleague games. Just give the Eastern Conference Detroit and Chicago. Western Conference can do their own thing!

Marvie_3

Banned
Can't believe there's no suspensions coming from MTL/OTT. What a joke.

There is a rumor they will have an updated retro version for NHL 14.
Fucking EA. I don't want to buy their shitty game anymore but an updated NHL 94 might get me to bite.

How are they going to pull that off in those temps?
As long as the cooling mechanisms below the ice don't break it'll be fine. They had a game in Las Vegas outside and it was about 90 degrees.

True story: no one cares about the Western Conference until the Cup final.

Well considering there are only 30 Duck's fans and that even though the Wings have a giant fanbase, only about 10% have TV's that haven't been stolen, no wonder you don't hear much buzz about it.

Cat Party

It's weird to imagine for me. That an entire conference doesn't even begin playing until 10pm. East coasters are ignorant to so much superior hockey, whereas we get the option of games from 4pm to 10pm.
Don't bother. East coasters are miserable because they have to live on the east coast (or worse). Let them have this.

CrankyJay

Banned
As long as the cooling mechanisms below the ice don't break it'll be fine. They had a game in Las Vegas outside and it was about 90 degrees.

No shit?

I thought for the first Winter classic in Buffalo they said they wanted the lower temps but maybe they perfected the system, or maybe they were referring to wanting it below freezing in case of precipitation.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Can't wait to hear/see the atmosphere in Air Canada Library tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom