• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mii

Banned
Does Toronto have a camera from the last time the Leafs were in the playoffs behind the Toronto net? It looked worse than CCTV.

Sanjuro

Man, getting into hockey because of Toronto/fan fever.

I wish I could get more into the sport in general, I know nothing of the players, all the technical rules, etc. (EA's NHL 04 and 2K5 is where I get most my knowledge).

Are most of you lifelong hockey watchers, or are some of you just in it because of the fan fever?

Are most of you lifelong hockey watchers, or are some of you just in it because of the fan fever?

Toronto/fan fever.

fan fever?

fan fever?

FAN FEVER

image.php

ShaneB

I wish I could get more into the sport in general, I know nothing of the players, all the technical rules, etc. (EA's NHL 04 and 2K5 is where I get most my knowledge).

You'll get better results asking this question when it' not game time, this thread will be moving way too fast :)

But... life long hockey fan here :) Have my ups and downs with the sports, but it's been a part of my life for near all 31 years I've been here.

Quick

Banned
It's the first round. I know it's been nine years, but having giant screens showing the game seems excessive.

We've had that screen installed for a couple of years now. It's permanently there, and people watch games on it, even during the regular season.

Fake Edit: balls.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
It's the first round. I know it's been nine years, but having giant screens outside showing the game seems excessive.

They installed this screen for this whole reason. I don't see what's wrong with it.

Go to a bar and watch the game or go by the ACC and hang out with people anyways?

Also fuck! Just saw that goal.

RC

Banned
We've had that screen installed for a couple of years now. It's permanently there, and people watch games on it, even during the regular season.

Fake Edit: balls.

They installed this screen for this whole reason. I don't see what's wrong with it.

Go to a bar and watch the game or go by the ACC and hang out with people anyways?

Also fuck! Just saw that goal.

I stand corrected. Thought it was put up specifically for the playoffs.

calder

Nothing wrong with being swept up in the excitement. Don't worry too much about learning the game or anything a this point, just focus on the emotion and enjoy the ride.

To me, the only thing about a bandwagon fan that annoys is pretending you've really been there all along or acting like you watch a lot more or know a lot more than you do.

Lol Leafs.

Oh I'd totally throw Scotiabank customer Lucy some game. Damn I'm old.

Quick

Banned
You sit there Reimer and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere!

"Yeah, well, you know, I'm sure Jesus or God was really busy saving other people. They don't need a goalie like me asking them for help." - Good Guy Reimer.

Nothing wrong with being swept up in the excitement. Don't worry too much about learning the game or anything a this point, just focus on the emotion and enjoy the ride.

To me, the only thing about a bandwagon fan that annoys is pretending you've really been there all along or acting like you watch a lot more or know a lot more than you do.

Lol Leafs.

Oh I'd totally throw Scotiabank customer Lucy some game. Damn I'm old.

lol Jets

pringles

Detroit's lineup tonight...ugh.

I think we've badly lost every game Samuelsson has played this year. Guy is a cancer. And he gets put on the top line. Babcock's lineup decisions are the worst.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Detroit's lineup tonight...ugh.

I think we've badly lost every game Samuelsson has played this year. Guy is a cancer. And he gets put on the top line. Babcock's lineup decisions are the worst.

Wanna switch coaches?

If Rangers, Canucks and Detroit all lose, do Tortorella, Babcock and Vigneault all get fired and rotate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom