• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

:lol

Says something good about the Habs "OH wow guys he's making sense huh"

:lol

He coached a perfect game up until that moment. Habs were embarassed, beat up and broken. Let the game end and let them wallow in their own misery.

Instead, he once again fires them up. Dummy didn't learn from Game 1.

Montreal is in trouble if Therrien needs to use that timeout as motivation. Habs should have no trouble with motivation at this point.

Instead, he once again fires them up. Dummy didn't learn from Game 1.

Oh no we fired up that 5'8 sleeping giant. Whatever will we do ? :lol

MacLean's main goal is to stick up for his team and make sure that Habs don't take any liberties. Whatever Therrien decides to do after the fact is out of our hands.

Solo

Montreal is in trouble if Therrien needs to use that timeout as motivation. Habs should have no trouble with motivation at this point.

You're only in trouble if you can't get motivated. Other than that, there is no such thing as a calibre or quality of motivation. You're either motivated or you aren't.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Sens fans act like Habs didn't completely dominate 5 of 6 periods prior to that game and they're down 3-0 in the series. The odds are against them, but winning the next game is very possible, unless Sens fans think the same dumb shit that happened last game will carry over.

Cake Boss

Banned
Sens fans act like Habs didn't completely dominate 5 of 6 periods prior to that game and they're down 3-0 in the series. The odds are against them, but winning the next game is very possible, unless Sens fans think the same dumb shit that happened last game will carry over.

Wait you dominated?

What did you dominate?

The only period you dominated was that 2nd period of the 1st game where you were gifted a 5minute PP and a 5on3.

If you dominated so hard why the fuck are you down 2-1?

So what if you dominated a few periods ? You still lost game 1.

And Game 4 will be very different, I haven't said otherwise. Only question is whether the Habs will maintain discipline and composure with Gryba back in the line up and whether Price will play like a $6.5M goalie or a $6.50 goalie.

This series is going to 6-7 games.

Newsflash: the losing team always whines. Always.

Ottawa hasn't whined once this series.

Today Therrien was complaining how Gallagher was 'abused'. Really now ? Is he new to the playoffs or something ? Top players are always targeted. Habs have been chasing Karlsson all series, you don't see MacLean complaining.

Mr.Green

IMO all Therrien is doing is making the Habs look like a bunch of whiners.

image_zps20a6be51.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So what if you dominated a few periods ? You still lost game 1.
I'm bringing it up, because plenty of Sen fans here are acting like the sens are up 3-0 in the series and the Habs have been dog shit the whole series. There's a lot of games to go.

KernelPanic said:
And Game 4 will be very different, I haven't said otherwise. Only question is whether the Habs will maintain discipline and composure with Gryba back in the line up and whether Price will play like a $6.5M goalie or a $6.50 goalie.

This series is going to 6-7 games.
I agree with all of this, this comes down to Price vs Anderson, and right now Anderson is beating Price handedly.

Cake Boss

Banned
I'm bringing it up, because plenty of Sen fans here are acting like the sens are up 3-0 in the series and the Habs have been dog shit the whole series. There's a lot of games to go.

Yeah Sens fans are the ones who have gone all offseason on us this morning and distributed lists of players who they want gone in the offseason, who they want to trade off the Habs roster.

Solo

Wait you dominated?

What did you dominate?

The only period you dominated was that 2nd period of the 1st game where you were gifted a 5minute PP and a 5on3.

If you dominated so hard why the fuck are you down 2-1?

Habs outplayed the Sens in Games 1 and 2. Game 1 went to you because Anderson was great and Price let in softies. Game 2 went our way because Price tightened that shit up.

Game 3 was 100% Sens domination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom