• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You guys have been throwing nothing but bad karma out there, especially fans like TUSR, that it's nullifying my good karma. Throw some good karma!

What about realistic karma? I went into the series happy before game 1, optimistic after game 1, worried after game 2 and disappointed after game 3. Not just the score, but also how terribly we behaved in that 3rd period in game 3.

Solo

This is painful to watch.

Could be worse. You could lose all 5 fights in a line brawl.

Although to be fair, I think we only lost 4. Tinodri would have tuned Phillips' ass, which is why all Phillips did was hold on for dear life. Their "fight" wasn't a fight, just a hugging match. Sadly, the other 4 Habs got rocked.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Kronwall hit was clean all the way, thankfully. Loved the "YOU GOT KRON-WALLED!" clap clap clapclapclap chant, haha. At least the crowd is into it.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So much sloppiness in our own end. Boyle scoring was huge.

Desperately need to tighten up the D and stop playing so much in our own zone.

RC

Banned
You guys have been throwing nothing but bad karma out there, especially fans like TUSR, that it's nullifying my good karma. Throw some good karma!

Facts are facts Tabris. Fact, we're down 3 games to none. Fact, we've never won a series down 3 games to none. Fact, we haven't won a game since Aprill 22nd. Fact, we haven't beaten San Jose all season. Fact, we can't score.

Even you can't ignore all these facts.

Solo

Facts are facts Tabris. Fact, we're down 3 games to none. Fact, we've never won a series down 3 games to none. Fact, we haven't won a game since Aprill 22nd. Fact, we haven't beaten San Jose all season. Fact, we can't score.

Game, set, fact.

Tabris

That's all in the past. All there is now is Tuesday. All there is now is what you put out there. Let's put out some good karma!

What about realistic karma? I went into the series happy before game 1, optimistic after game 1, worried after game 2 and disappointed after game 3. Not just the score, but also how terribly we behaved in that 3rd period in game 3.

The series has been close. The Canucks flamed out in the third periods of all three games, but if Hansen had hit the empty net in Game 2 they would've only been down 2-1.

A couple bounces here and there and the Canucks could steal a game or two. But four straight? Highly unlikely.

If the Canucks end up winning the series I'd gladly eat my words, but history and their recent play doesn't look like they will. Can't argue with the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom