• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

JAGRRRRRRRR

i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif
i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif

I'm bringing it up, because plenty of Sen fans here are acting like the sens are up 3-0 in the series and the Habs have been dog shit the whole series. There's a lot of games to go.

I agree with all of this, this comes down to Price vs Anderson, and right now Anderson is beating Price handedly.

I just see the usual gloating after a lopsided win. I don't think any Sens-GAF think this one is in the bag. We weren't even supposed to be in the playoffs.

Besides Price I think the Habs need to stay disciplined. They totally lost it last night and you don't win if you can't maintain your composure. Just ask Pittsburgh.

Naturally the Sens will keep provoking you because it is working so well :)

Solo

Yeah Sens fans are the ones who have gone all offseason on us this morning and distributed lists of players who they want gone in the offseason, who they want to trade off the Habs roster.

Wait, are you saying I'm not allowed to say who I want and don't want on the roster next season until we're eliminated? Well that is silly.

pringles

Smith/Quincey are the new Kronwall/Stuart
Stuart sucked his last years here, but at one time the Kronwall/Stuart pairing was awesome. Hard-hitting, Stuart with the shotblocking, Kronwall with the offense...

At NO point has the Quincey-Smith pairing been anything but terrible.

We looked pretty good the first couple of shifts too, sucks they got such a fluke goal out of those two guys idiocy.

I miss Dekeyser..

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I just see the usual gloating after a lopsided win. I don't think any Sens-GAF think this one is in the bag. We weren't even supposed to be in the playoffs.

Besides Price I think the Habs need to stay disciplined. They totally lost it last night and you don't win if you can't maintain your composure. Just ask Pittsburgh.

Naturally the Sens will keep provoking you because it is working so well :)
I'm not worried about the Sens trying to goad players into anything, Habs rebound well and they know they'll just get embarrassed again if they run around chasing guys. It comes down to if Price plays like himself and if Therrien can maintain the teams composure.

Despite all the abuse, I'm on your side Leafs-GAF.

Fuck, goal.

I just love losing, apparently.
Sanjuro won't be happy with you.

Cake Boss

Banned
Habs outplayed the Sens in Games 1 and 2. Game 1 went to you because Anderson was great and Price let in softies. Game 2 went our way because Price tightened that shit up.

Game 3 was 100% Sens domination.

You dominated the 2nd period of that Game 1 where you had a 5m powerplay and a full 5on3.
The other two periods, not so much.

Period 1: Habs outshot Sens 14-12
Period 3: Sens outs shot Habs 13-9

Games 2: shots were 30-34, score was 3-1. I hardly call that total domination.

Solo

You dominated the 2nd period of that Game 1 where you had a 5m powerplay and a full 5on3.
The other two periods, not so much.

Period 1: Habs outshot Sens 14-12
Period 3: Sens outs shot Habs 13-9

Games 2: shots were 30-34, score was 3-1. I hardly call that total domination.

I said we outplayed you, not dominated. And there is more to the game than just shots for/against. In Game 1 we were using our speed and transition game really well, and in Game 2 we did what you did to us in Game 3: out hit and out matched you physically. In Game 3, you did to us what we did to you in Game 2, but to an extreme degree.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
@Acid: Canucks have lost to the eventual Cup Winner every year these past 3 years, so take that. Good Luck. :(

Mr.Green

I'm not worried about the Sens trying to goad players into anything, Habs rebound well and they know they'll just get embarrassed again if they run around chasing guys. It comes down to if Price plays like himself and if Therrien can maintain the teams composure.

Sanjuro won't be happy with you.

He already hates my guts anyway. He's required to.

Cake Boss

Banned
Wait, are you saying I'm not allowed to say who I want and don't want on the roster next season until we're eliminated? Well that is silly.

It sounded like you thought the Habs already lost the series.

No sens fans here thought the series was over after last win, it was just a very emotional game/win.

If the Habs get back to their game and avoid the dumb shit, they could still win this.

Solo

It sounded like you thought the Habs already lost the series.

No sens fans here thought the series was over after last win, it was just a very emotional game/win.

If the Habs get back to their game and avoid the dumb shit, they could still win this.

No matter the outcome of this series, I still want those same players gone I said I wanted gone, and I still want to build around the players I said I wanted to build around though. So to me, there was nothing off-season-ery about my post. Just calling our garbage what it is.

Tabris

Good Karma didn't work the first 3 days, we'll see if bad karma works. I don't think it will.

/badkarma

You guys have been throwing nothing but bad karma out there, especially fans like TUSR, that it's nullifying my good karma. Throw some good karma!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom