• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Here's some salt for you.

Fuck these stupid linesmen and their faceoff bullshit
Fuck O'Byrne and his stupid bullshit
Fuck this worthless PP

Sanjuro

Here's some salt for you.

Fuck these stupid linesmen and their faceoff bullshit
Fuck O'Byrne and his stupid bullshit
Fuck this worthless PP

wdJXrbO.gif

pringles

Babcock should start the 3rd with these lines...

Z/Pav/Mule
Nyquist/Flip/Brunner
Cleary/Andersson/Sammy
Eaves/Emmerton/Bertuzzi

They are wasting 2 snipers/shooters with a grinder right now. Goose and Brunner need a playmaker like Flip to set them up. Then your 3rd line is a bit grittier.
I don't know man... I'm thinking he should split up Z and Pav. Get Z in there with Flip and Mule, and Pav with Bertuzzi and I guess....sammy...

Somehow we need to get Pav and Hank more involved offensively. A PP would help, but Ducks are disciplined tonight.

Montresor

I'm happy it was somewhat competitive at least. Sucks but we're only down 2-1. Bring on Wednesday.

Too bad I have to wake up at 4:30am or I'd watch LA and St Louis...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Most likely because there wasn't a terrible injury like Gryba on Eller.

But I am pleasantly pleased by how cordial Leafs-GAF and Bruins-GAF have been in this series.

Might be a combination of Leafs-GAF dreading facing the Bruins to begin with and Bruins-GAF just dreading how they finished off the season.

Either way, kudos to you all gentlemen. I'd buy you all a drink if I wasn't a dirty poor.

But I am pleasantly pleased by how cordial Leafs-GAF and Bruins-GAF have been in this series.

Might be a combination of Leafs-GAF dreading facing the Bruins to begin with and Bruins-GAF just dreading how they finished off the season.

Either way, kudos to you all gentlemen. I'd buy you all a drink if I wasn't a dirty poor.

Well Leafs-GAF (well at least me) knew the Leafs weren't going far this post-season. Bruins-GAF, idk, they don't sucker punch people.

Sanjuro

I've already had enough tonight. God bless, pizza.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

THAAAAAAAAAAAT'S why you drink Bud....

:'(

MacAttack

Yeah, your defense is pretty weak. Reimer just doesn't look ready for the second season.

OH DO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

The weak defense doesnt absolve Reimer of all the blame. He made some big saves but he also left some big rebounds and had some luck early in the game. At this point in his career he's not someone I would want in net during the playoffs.

Merguson

Banned
Well that was a disappointing game, that 2nd period killed us.

Also pleasantly surprised at.. how little.. i don't know how to describe it.. bad blood? between the two teams.. unlike montreal and ottawa..

The weak defense doesnt absolve Reimer of all the blame. He made some big saves but he also left some big rebounds and had some luck early in the game. At this point in his career he's not someone I would want in net during the playoffs.

This was probably the first game where the Bruins actually were able to get to at least some of those rebounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom