• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Well that was a disappointing game, that 2nd period killed us.

Also pleasantly surprised at.. how little.. i don't know how to describe it.. bad blood? between the two teams.. unlike montreal and ottawa..

Because we are classy individuals.

MacAttack

All Eastern Conference series are at 2-1. Great playoffs so far and to think that we almost missed this because of a labor dispute. :(

Sanjuro

I'd like this .gif to be properly updated for the NHL Playoffs.

zQ9mHaj.gif

Mr.Green

Well that was a disappointing game, that 2nd period killed us.

Also pleasantly surprised at.. how little.. i don't know how to describe it.. bad blood? between the two teams.. unlike montreal and ottawa..

True! But there was no drama and we didn't rub it in every chance we got like you guys would!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Must suck for the Toronto media, they won't be able to pick on Kessel as much now.

Same way I'm sure Mirtle is confused outta his mind.

"But the Leafs had more shots...how can they lose?"

pringles

Ouch. Lashoff.... why you no Dekeyser??

That's not a deserved Ducks goal, but it was pretty expected. Not sure the Wings have another one in them tonight.

lol

Maybe we're just too glad to be in the playoffs that we don't mind if we shit the bed.

Besides, unlike that bitch that wished Kessel cancer, Boston owes a lot of its success to us anyways.

At least Kessel has been more productive than Seguin has. The only thing that bugs me is that Rask for Raycroft trade, why JFJ, why. I mean at least he gave us Reimer which is nice.

Cake Boss

Banned
After these playoffs, I am going to hate Chevrolet more than I have before.

JESUS FUCK CBC FIX YOUR SHIT. FUCK.

I had to watch the 2 same crappy Chevy ads 4 times in a row before the stream finally loaded.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

I had to watch the 2 same crappy Chevy ads 4 times in a row before the stream finally loaded.

That's why you have adblock on.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
At least Kessel has been more productive than Seguin has. The only thing that bugs me is that Rask for Raycroft trade, why JFJ, why. I mean at least he gave us Reimer which is nice.

I still wonder how good a goalie can be behind that punishing Boston physical play some times.

The Bruins do a great job of pushing players around, forcing them outside, and intimidating them into taking shitty shots.

At least its not LANDO TO SHENKO HE SCORES X1000000 god that got old fast

Holy mother eat it kings fuck yeah!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom